Thread: I'm in Spain
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #44 (permalink)
angry pancake
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I usually do it myself. Just book airfare and see what's available once I get there. But then the bullfighting tickets are always gone before I'm there. Also, Spain can get kinda toasty in July. Be ready for that and know many places won't let you in with shorts or bare shoulders. Also, make sure your room has ac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote