View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
1. 10 over 7 75% of the time- I pick the 10 seed on 3 out of 4 games every year. This started at a very young age, and has provided me with plenty of wins a year.
When I read this, I assumed it was anecdotal horseshit, but the stats show Shaw is actually onto something:

Quote:
Seven seeds are 86-104 over the 26 years of the 64-team era, for a .453 winning percentage.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote