View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2011, 10:17 PM   #68 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Anybody try the Twist-Shit© method yet? I was on the john for a couple minutes yesterday before I got bored and turned around to get my book and all of a sudden, BAM! I was done. Didn't even need to stay and read (but I did anyways.)
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote