View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #211 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
the town used to have the highest per capita percentage of millionaires in the entire country
I've heard this so many times with no evidence it makes me want to scream. I will personally send you $100 if you can find me credible proof of this claim.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote