Thread: Club 6969
View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #90 (permalink)
ninjaface
Level 20 Holothetan
 
ninjaface's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I agree. The rep system is broken. It is no longer an accurate way of showing post quality. It has turned into a system of attacks and reprisals. That is why I propose the addition of a new system. Prestige. Prestige will be used specifically for post quality. It can be set up the exact same way as the Reputation, except we will call it Prestige. Problem solved.

And when that eventually turns into a system of attacks and reprisals, I suggest we introduce a third rating system. We will call it The Credit System.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote