Thread: Hot-Shotting
View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
angry pancake
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Haven't thought about shit like this in years. It's not worth getting worked up over. Used to get pissed off at the IRL bloody fart types (don't really know enough about bloody to tell if he was trolling) that I knew from a distance. Oddly enough, the folks I've met who are/were stupid wealthy my age have generally been pretty cool going back from my late teens through today. I've run across more than my share of middle class who think they're wealthy and are assholes such as UB references.

There's nothing wrong with living in a nice and expensive place if you can afford it. I think the problem is from those who crash the neighborhood and can't afford it. Those who are in the high rent area and have been for a while probably don't even think of the topic like this one. I'd bet the overwhelming majority of the "1%" are oblivious to this concept.

Most of the guys I've known who were crazy rich grew up with hot girls and are used to them being around. I seriously doubt AP would be impressing any bitches at The Petroleum Club for example, everybody there knows I'm not a member. Unless they were impressed (and easily amused) that I got by security. If I ever saw the types from the clip at a place like The Flying Saucer, I'd have wondered years ago "what the fuck are these guys doing here? Armando over there is probably going to knife him in the parking lot." I'm sure if Mark Cuban wanted to go to the Flying Saucer for a few beers (and wasn't whoring himself out for basketball publicity), the place would just be "closed for private party."

tl;dr
AP has no idea what he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.

Last edited by angry pancake; 10-28-2011 at 01:30 PM.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote