View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Musical Detective

I listen to a olot of music One of the advantages of this, mixed in with one of my Asperger's gifts of paying attention to the most minute detail, is that sometimes I randomly put parts of songs together, usually in regard to samples. It's like a much more complex game of Memory.

This is what I think the progression went for this famous guitar riff went from:

Original


Which Metaform Sampled


Which Pretty Lights Sampled (or Pretty Lights could have taken from Original, can't really tell -- but clearly he added in the "I get a good feeling" lyrics, among other additions like the violin etc)


Which Avicii then sampled

Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote