View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
thekremlin
Don't call me Shirley
 
thekremlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I made dinner for myself tonight. I cut the meat into cubes. Then I arranged them by size. Then I cut the vegetables into cylinders. Then I arranged them by color. There were 37 meat cubes and 29 vegetable cubes. Then I cooked them in a frying pan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote