I know for a fact he does. I gave it to him.
LSC Post #2: Law school blows. I spent all fucking day (literally from about 10AM-7:00PM) studying for my first day of actual classes which start on Monday. They consist of three measly 1.25 hour classes, and I still feel unprepared. Tomorrow I will begin Tuesday's assignments. Draconian teaching methods + evil-genius professors + complex & unfamiliar material - any prior knowledge about what you're reading = a crushed ego. I've never felt more stupid. (Not compared to my classmates mind you, just compared to the staggering intellect of the professors (more accurately, their staggering legal intellect, though almost all of them went to one the top 10 law schools in the country and are much smarter than I am in other aspects as well (besides maybe bird law))). At this point I'm sure even AP is still smarter than me regarding most aspects of the law. That being said, I am so far enjoying the challenge. I can't wait to figure this all out so I don't burn out by studying everything. I think I'm already starting to notice patterns, but mostly chalk that up to what's left of my once massive ego.
|