09-12-2012, 04:37 AM
|
#167 (permalink)
|
|
MURICAN
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
Not sure if this has been posted, but, if you buy plastic plates, cups, bowls, and cutlery, you'll never have to do dishes again.
I just scored a fucking awesome set of 180 plastic forks, knives, and spoons (60 of each) at Kroger. Fuck yeah.
|
I achieved the same result w/ a Romanian house cleaner.
|
The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.

|
|
|