View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2013, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

+1 to the "don't go car shopping by yourself." I hope you realize that's just reinforcing that it is absolute horseshit what they're trying to impose upon you. This:

Quote:
The best they could do is split the cost with me, which, while nice of them, is horse shit. I'm kind of fucked since I didn't notice when I bought it.
isn't acceptable. Fuck that. You spent a shit load of cash on the car. They'll give it to you for free (as they should) if you insist. If they offer to split, they'll crack. Push it. Push that motherfucker.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote