Thread: 2013 NHL
View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I agree with Felix, although I believe they have won their last 12 I believe. The streak is the most consecutive points to start the season. They have got at least one point in every game.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote