Thread: 2013 NHL
View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2013, 06:59 AM   #64 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Did you see last nights game? The most lopsided 2-1 win I've ever seen. Hawks controlled the play from start to finish. I thought tonight would be that game where the travel and back to back takes a toll. I couldn't believe how physical the Hawks were the first 2 periods. Very impressive.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote