View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #75 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktooth View Post
Is this the Chelsea vs. Inter Milan match? I might be making it down there. It's my day off, and combine that with a sober driver, and my lack of knowledge of the sport, it will be a joyous occasion.
It sure is. If I had any details about how you could potentially join us, I'd share them. Alas, I'm in the dark. Perhaps UB can help if that's something that's possible.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote