View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default

how to coach youth football (soccer)

Get memorising. my fav " That kind of work makes me very happy."
86 ways to say "very good!"

from the Michigan State Soccer Association

Good for you!

That’s really nice

Superb

That’s the best ever

You did that very well

That’s great!

You’ve got it made

Way to go!

Terrific

That’s the way to do it!

That’s not bad!

That’s quite an improvement

Couldn’t have done it better myself

Good thinking

Marvelous

You really are going to town

You’re doing fine

Keep up the good work

You’re really improving

That’s it!

You’re on the right track now!

That’s better

Now you’ve got it figured out

You haven’t missed a thing

Outstanding!

Fantastic!

That’s coming along nicely

You outdid yourself today

I know you can do it

You’re doing a good job

Good work

That’s the right way to do it

You figured that out fast

That’s better

I think you’ve got it now

Right on!

I’m proud of the way you worked today

Well, look at you go!

Tremendous!

That’s the best you’ve ever done!

You certainly did well today

That’s RIGHT!

Perfect!

You must have been practicing!

Nice going

Great!

You’ve got your brain in gear today

Keep working on it…You’re getting better

Now you’ve got the hang of it

You remembered!

WOW!

That kind of work makes me very happy.

Wonderful!

You’re really working hard today

You’re getting better every day

That’s what I call a fine job!

You’re learning fast

I knew you could do it!

You make it look easy

I’m very proud of you

That’s a good boy/girl

One more time an you’ll have it

That’s very much better

Fine!

Super!

That’s good

You did lot of work today

Good job

Keep it up!

You really make this fun

You’ve got that down pat

Good remembering

Congratulations

Nothing can stop you now

Exactly right!

You are doing much better today

Nice going

Keep on trying

Excellent!

You are really learning a lot

Sensational!

You’ve jut about got it!

You’re doing beautifully

I’ve never seen anyone do it better

You’ve just mastered that!

You are very good at that.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote