Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-23-2003, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Alright, this really doesn't deserve it's own thread, but the only other thread I could have put it in with relevance was the "Rate the Postor Above You" thread. And I didn't want to litter it with any more invalid statements.

Yesterday, I made this statement after I had a revelation:

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
Sorry to bring this up, I'm not trying to nitpick or anything, but I just noticed this.

Schroeder has a whopping 737 posts on here. I would say perhaps about 20-30 were decent, relevant, humorous or worthwhile posts. That makes me really sad. I just realized that we don't hate you enough.
So a few minutes ago I came to the realization that this applies for VOL too. He's made 601 posts, and probably 1-3 of them have been decently intelligent or relevant. I'm sorry, but I do not mind saying this, by the time I had 600 or 700 posts, I actually managed to be a decent postor, unlike Scrote and VOL who still are hated rather well by everyone because of their lack of effort and enthusiasm. I honestly apologize to you ProfessorNumber, as Deep Kick I hated your guts, but I did not realize how much worth while you were than these two mother-whoring numb-skulls.

Schroeder, VOL, why are you on Nubblies? I can't even fucking recall the last time I saw even a hint of genuine care, concern, enthusiasm, or willingness to bend over backwards for the Nubblies community. Just because you're on here doesn't mean you're worth shit. All you fucking do is sit there and either try to fit in by acting like every other Nubblite, saying the same god-damn shit in the same way that others do and stealing everyone else's phrases. There's nothing wrong with sharing, as long as you have your own shit to share in the first place. That actually applies to Schroeder more than VOL. VOL's posts might all be useless, but at least he's actually legitimate in what he says, he hasn't molded his personality to fit in with us Nubblites because he can't deal with not being accepted like Scrote-face does. That type of shit really pisses me off.

You guys are fucking diseases, you're fucking parasites, sucking the life out of one of the greatest things that has given an important purpose in our lives. That many fucking posts and who can honestly recall half that many worthwhile posts? The only good thing you contribute to this board is a heightened overall post-count for the forum. Congratulations.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Unwanted
 
Schroeder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Post

Uh, Sorry?.

Sorry, Titan, but I really don't think I try to fit in, considering most of the time it seems like I'm arguing with the whole Nubblies community.

I'm sorry I'm not blessed with humor or vocabulary or any redeeming Nubblies qualities at all. I'll try to do better.

[ October 23, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Schroeder ]
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2003, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Schroeder:
I'm sorry I'm not blessed with humor or vocabulary or any redeeming Nubblies qualities at all. I'll try to do better.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Don't try to do better because I think you need to, shit-face. That's changing yourself to fit in! And don't not try to do better because I've said this. Don't give a fuck about the rest of us. Participate in Nubblies because you enjoy it and you feel you have something to contribute, not because it's the cool fucking thing to do. You're so fucking obsessed with being cool.

[ October 23, 2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 12:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ProfessorNumber's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan
I honestly apologize to you ProfessorNumber, as Deep Kick I hated your guts, but I did not realize how much worth while you were than these two mother-whoring numb-skulls.
No need to apologize, seeing as how Deep kick was a very dislikable member. Your critiscism of Deep Kick was appreciated on certain levels, because it was usually done so in an intelligent way; something that can't be said about a lot of the members.

I completely agree when you say VOL and Schroeder are useless. However, they do serve as excellent pissing stones for the rest of the more productive members, which I will admit, does raise my "web-ego".

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 985
Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
Post

I liked it much better when the "pissing stones" would either shape up or ship out instead of NEVER GETTING A FUCKING CLUE and continuing to post drivel.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 03:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: winona lake
Posts: 840
Internets: 10
BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
Post

i was just thinking this exact same thing, moreso about VOL.

I honestly don't understand whats going on in this kid's head. I mean i know shcroeder has nothing between the ears...but i guess Vol has even less than that. i dont even think i could find 2 good posts of his that were even worth my time reading. he's a moron

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 04:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

It just pisses me off that they've spent so much time on the boards, yet have contributed so little.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 09:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,003
Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Post

Then why don't we just kill them then?

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 01:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Oh, I'm sure we'll think of something far worse.

*snicker snicker*

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Post

Oh the foreshadowing...
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

What are you guys talking about? ...guys?

Foreshadowing for what, Orgazmo?

Someone tell me!

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Post

Eh, go take an English class.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 07:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ish...
 
silver and cold's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: this nowhere
Posts: 1,680
Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Post

Ugly, come one, even I knew what he means!
GOD DAMN SPELLINGS!

[ October 28, 2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: silver and cold ]

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

No, silver, you have no idea.
And if you're not careful, you'll be regretful.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 07:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

I hope she's regretful.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 07:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
What are you guys talking about? ...guys?

Foreshadowing for what, Orgazmo?

Someone tell me!

-Ugly Bastard
Quote:
Originally posted by Combat Chuck:
Eh, go take an English class.
Chuck, you dumbass...I know what foreshadowing means for Christ's sake! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I was asking what he is foreshadowing to.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Post

I was gone for only about one month, and VOL has over 700 fucking posts? How in the name of holy hell did that happen? How many of those posts are in the WAG or some other mindless post booster?

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
How many of those posts are in the WAG or some other mindless post booster?
That, actually, for him, doesn't even matter.
His posts are just as mindless whether it's in a mindless post-booster like the WAG or not.
That's the sad part.

[ October 28, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

VOL now comprestands his lack of relevance and postability. VOL will try harder. Trying to create good things to post is a thing that VOL tries to do, but is not good at.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

VOL could start by speaking in 1st person and not using the non-word "comprestand".

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 09:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

deal, I got it Titan,. You hate VOl.

[ October 28, 2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: VOL ]

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2003, 01:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: ::: the recesses of my mind :::
Posts: 1,023
Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Post

No, everyone fucking hates VOL. As Titan stated earlier, don't try harder, don't put more effort into your posts, give up you mindless, waste of space piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. Sounds harsh doesn't it? The truth can be a real bitch sometimes, moreso than you, but you have to deal with it, because it's just that, the truth.

Fuck off.

As for you Scrotum, I don't even know where to begin. You also post messages in every fucking thread you can, hoping that by gaining a larger post count you can somehow gain respect of the members which you try so hard to be like. What's that you say? You don't try to be like everyone else? Bullshit. I have never seen someone attempting to use Nubblies words and phrases as much as you do (besides VOL of course). You have said that you start worthy conversations and arguments. Again, Bullshit. You come and preach to everyone like we give a fuck, when in reality you make yourself look like a fucking fool by not being able to back up anything you say without using a religious comment. And while I'm at it, religion is NOT FUCKING FACT. Get those godammed myths out of your head and people might start taking you serious. Lastly, your a whiny bitch who 1) can't take insults and 2) is hypocritical to your own "beliefs". Whenever someone makes fun of you, you instantly try to explain why you said what you did or how they are wrong for making fun of you. Second, you claim to "not cuss" and "be a role model" and such, when you make posts with censored out cuss words and talk about women sexually. You hypocritical Christian fuck.

Go kill yourself.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2003, 03:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Cockstarr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Cockstarr is omnipresent
Posts: 49
Internets: 10
Cockstarr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cockstarr
Post

The Cockstarr has been alerted that this "vol" character is attempting to use the third person speech patterns popularized by the Cockstarr.
vol, the Cockstarr requests that you no longer do anything that, in any way, could tie you to he. If you don't comply, consequences will be dire.
Cockstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2003, 09:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

The Cockstar spoke bitch.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2003, 02:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Cockstarr:
If you don't comply, consequences will be dire.
Go for a lynching, or an OST.

Either way I'm happy.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net