![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
I hate Tom Brady....He is a pretty boy fuck who couldnt do shit against the colts Defense...if manning hadnt thrown 3 INT's they would be in the super bowl...
I hate Ty Law...Basically he is good...so i hate him....why is he all over the damn field...PRICK I hate the salary cap in the NFL...why...because peyton is going to get millions and millions of dollars and they are going to have to split up the colts...They need to get rid of edge...but they are going to lose their defense and their offensive line... I hate people that go all in before the flop on pokerstars....its gay...and i never get to play.... I hate lifting weights, it takes to much effort to get out of this chair and walk 4 steps over to my bench...damn laziness |
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|