Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2008, 12:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic Mustache View Post
I did inherit a bit more from my dad in June. I've since increased this amount by roughly $80k.
On top of all that, I don't know shit about it. I plan on some day maybe investing as a silent partner with people who do know what they're doing, but I'm not arrogant or stupid enough to try it on my own. Well, maybe that arrogant, but not that stupid.
I don't think he was saying "start a business with your money", I think he was just saying that if someone was so inclined to do that--it would make more sense.

So you've been pulling in 13k/mo? Thats pretty good.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________

Last edited by AcTivE; 12-30-2008 at 12:34 PM.
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net