![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I am very excited for this movie. For those not aware, it is a sort of Alien prequel, but doesn't deal directly with the Xenomorphs from the original movies. It focuses on the "Space Jockey", the giant being that the camera only focuses on for 1 minute in the original Alien, who were piloting the ship that the Xenomorphs were found on. Ever since i saw Alien when I was a kid, I was always mystified by the fact that humans stumbled evidence of at least two extra-terrestrial species at once, and we practically know nothing about either of them. The movie also focuses on man's humble beginnings, hence the title of the movie. I'm really excited.
![]() This is the most telling interview of the premise of the movie so far, with director Ridley Scott. I have high hopes for a good, realistic scifi movie, because a lot of the ones out lately have just been shit. Interview: Ridley Scott Talks Prometheus, Giger, Beginning of Man and Original Alien | Filmophilia |
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|