Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default Hunting stories

I fucking hate hunting stories. I don't mind you posting pictures, but the stories can go. For instance, this is what I just got to hear for 20 minutes.


Man, got up this morning at 4:30. Snuck down to my stand about 5 Oclock at my parents property. Coated the ground with some deer piss and waited. About 7 Oclock, 4 deer appear to my right. I watch, but they didn't get close enough to shoot. One was the biggest buck I've ever seen. Blah blah blah, got off my stand about 10.


First off, shorten your fucking story to I went hunting and didn't shoot anything. Better yet, If I see a bunch of deer, regardless of how far away they are, I'm shooting.

Secondly, don't talk about this huge buck and not take a pop at it. I'm not a hunter, but If I could see it in my site, it's shootable. I've locked up plenty of wild game on Cabella's Big Game hunter from far distances.

Moral of the story, I don't give two shits about your hunting unless you are getting me jalopeno deer sausage or peppered jerky.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny Sex Stories Orgazmo General Chat 8 01-03-2006 01:15 PM
People Who Tell Me Their Poker Stories Ugly Bastard Rants 26 12-03-2003 07:33 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net