![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
I was thinking about this the other day. I've been to a ton of sporting events, but not many venues. Just thought if you would like, make a list of venues and a review if it's one that isn't around an area some of us would frequent.
1. Old Chicago Stadium - Shithole. That's all I can say about that place 2. United Center 3. Wrigley Field 4. US Cellular Field 5. Miller Park (Brewers 6. Market Square 7. Hoosier Dome/RCA Dome 8. Conseco/Bankers Life Fieldhouse 9. Lucus Oil Stadium 10. Soldier Field 11. Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) - Hated it in 02, but now all stadiums are like this. 12. Nationwide Arena (Columbus, Ohio) 13. Indianapolis Motor Speedway 14. Indianapolis Raceway Park 15. Assembly Hall 16. Mackey Arena 17. Jacobs Field 18. Memorial Stadium (IU Football Field) 19. Ros-Ade Stadium (Purdue) 20. A ton of Minor League hockey Arenas that no one cares about 21. Cameron Indoor Stadium (Duke) I'm sure 90% of you could careless, but some of you might actually have some interest in this. |
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|