![]() |
|
|
#26 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StDx:
It's obvious when you say you hate me and start with the name calling <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Jesus man, when did I say that I hated you? And the whole "name calling" thing that you speak of was when I said that you were starting to turn into a re-fuck during this thread. I never said you were a re-fuck. I'd consider you a pretty damn good aquaintance and possibly even a friend (even though I don't know you too well), outside of this message board. So I'm going to stop discussing this with you, so as to stop the rising of harsh feelings. I'd rather have you as an aquaintance, than to have you take my side on the war. So I'm just going to drop this whole thing with you now before anyone gets anymore pissed off. I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it. I get the sense that you don't respect my opinion worth shit...and I think that's a little un-fair; but I'd rather be an aquaintance of yours, than to try to force my political/social beliefs upon you. With that said, if you like, go ahead and say that I'm "pussing out", I really don't give a damn. Some things in life are more important than a damn political argument. I'm not going to let Saddam win by tearing apart the relationships that I have with others. I still stand beside my views, I still stand beside my country, and I still fail to think that the protestors make any valid points in this arguement. I'm just done saying the same things over and over again. See ya around StDx. -Ugly Bastard |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Cartman's Monologue on last night's South Park Episode:
Everyone stop arguing, please. I know what the Founding Fathers would say about this war. I learned something today, this country was founded by some of the smartest thinkers this world has ever seen. And they knew one thing, that a truly great country can go to war, and act like it doesn't want to. You people who are for the war, you need the protestors, because they make the country look like it's full of sane, caring individuals. And you people who are anti-War, you need these flag-wavers, because if our country was made up of nothing but soft, pussy protestors, we'd get taken down in a second. That's why the founding fathers decided we should have both; it's called having your cake, and eating it to." -Trey Parker and Matt Stone via Eric Cartman I learned something last night too. I learned that I'll never understand where the anti-war people are coming from, and they'll never understand where I'm coming from, and that's okay. We don't need to have the same ideas all the time, because our polarized ideas help balance this country out. Everyone in America should be forced to watch the episode of South Park last night. Well, lucky for you guys, you can just download it from this kick-ass website at extremely fast speeds...seriously, consider downloading at watching this episode. Even if you don't like South Park, you should still see this one. Downloading Instructions (they're really easy to follow, and the download is really fast): 1.) Go here. 2.) Click on "Link 02" under the words "I'm A Little Bit Country" (it's toward the bottom-right of the page). 3.) On the new window that has now opened, right click on "Download Link 2" and then click "Save Target As"...save the target to where-ever you want the episode to be on your computer, and watch it download really fast. That's it...give it a couple minutes, and watch the episode (you need "Real Player" to watch the episode...but I'd hope that all of you have such a program already). Thank you South Park. -Ugly Bastard ------------------ |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 (permalink) |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
Some things in life are more important than a damn political argument.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I'd have to disagree. There is little in this life more tantalizing than a good political discussion. I'm sad I came across this thread so late in the game... |
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|