Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2005, 06:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

i think its rather nice of me to pay for snacks and beverages and him to pay for the actual movie and popcorn, some bitches wont spend a dime. so what if the snacks and beverages aren't from the actual theater, I will not spend $4.00 for a large coke when i can get a fountain drink at 7-11 for $1.30.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 06:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

I thought you meant you had him stop at the gas and have him pay for shit there and then have him pay for the popcorn at the movies too. Either way, how much god damn stuff do you need to eat during a movie?????

I think if we went and saw a movie together it'd end up being more like Revenge of the Syph.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 06:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

Its nice to have options regarding what to eat at a movie.

Syph as in syphilis? you have STD's or what?

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 07:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

Not yet.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 07:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

you dirty motherfucker you.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 07:26 PM   #31 (permalink)
Nasty Nate
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 627
Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by MAGICLIT:
cool then, i'll go see it this weekend during the day, can you believe you pay $9 if you see a movie after 6 P.M. here in vegas but before 6 P.M. its $5.50? what the shit is that? I'm not going to pay $9.00 for a $5.50 movie! My aunt says i'm so cheap i could be jewish, but i disagree, I just don't like wasting money.
Showcase Cinemas in Ann Arbor is $6.25 matinee (before 5), and $9.50 after 5.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

so i saw it, it was good for what it was, sucks Padme had to die, Natalie Portman is hot in that movie.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

Great, Padme dies. If I gave a fuck, you might have just ruined that for me.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

if you didnt know Luke & Leia's mother died during childbirth then your just assed out son.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net