![]() |
|
|
#28 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Ask Michael. He had to pause it while I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath at more than one point during the episode. I'm stone sober too. I can see how one could hardly view this episode as being all that funny, because it really wasn't, it was just Gobbles the retarded turkey. I couldn't handle him. He struck a cord with me and I lost it everytime he came on screen.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
By far the best episode of the first half of season 13 was Fishsticks. This half season is one of the best 7-episode "half-seasons" South Park has done, but didn't deliver any ball busters. I await the second half.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 (permalink) | |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
Quote:
And is he still keeping his dick in his pants or did I win that bet? | |
|
|
|
|
|
#31 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Every time Gobbles was on screen I cried laughing. Especially the part where all the other turkeys get their heads chopped off but he doesn't because he is too retarded and underdeveloped to hold his head up.
Michael holding strong and winning bet so far but I still like your chances. He had this hot little 18 year old stripper with perfect tits over here the other night but somehow refused to fuck her and sent her home after they watched a little bit of TV. |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
Are you serious? It was the same shit they've done for the 2nd or 3rd time. This wasn't even variations on half the jokes they've done. It was the SAME thing. I was really disappointed in this episode. Far worse than the facebook one from a week ago.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Has anyone seen the Medicinal Fried Chicken episode yet? It's gold. Synopsis: when KFCs are rendered illegal in Colorado, Cartman participates in a black market operation to get KFC into South Park; Randy tries to get cancer since it's the only way he can get a pass for medicinal marijuana.
Available on South Park Studios |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 (permalink) |
|
Caribou Lou
|
Quite possibly one of my favorite episodes of South Park of all time. "Get your own medicinal marijuana cards! You've all got perfectly good microwaves at home!" You're exactly right, UB, pure gold.
|
|
"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
I don't have cable, but at the end of the season I do a southpark binge and watch them all online in a couple of nights.
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Did anyone see last night's mid-season finale? It had kind of a sad and symbolic ending that I think signals the fact that the show's creators are growing tired of the show. Their contract holds them to creating seven more episodes this fall, but they're not committed to anything beyond that. This could be the sunset for this great show. Hopefully they go out with a bang.
Watch the episode. |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
I did watch it and was very upset with the same ideas UB posted about. That is not how South Park ends episodes nor half-seasons.
In other news, the soundtrack to The Book of Mormon came out. |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
After thinking quite a bit more about it, I think You're Getting Old is one of the 20 best episodes of South Park ever. All the introspection, plot shifts, and ability to pull all these emotions spilling onto social networking sites shows how strong their delivery was.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
I hope you all have seen the Crack Baby Athletic Association episode, you are missing out big time. A couple of the scenes with Cartman are among his best. They compared the NCAA to slave owners lol.
Crack Baby Athletic Association (Season 15, Episode 5) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 (permalink) |
|
Jelqing for Jesus
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
|
Somehow didn't see the Easter special until a day or two ago. Laughed my ass. Might've been the tomatoes, but the exchanges where Jesus asks Kyle to kill him in jail had me in stitches.
Not as good as CBAA/Voonterslash but here's the link: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...easter-special EDIT: Awesome job on the link UB. |
|
Last edited by angry pancake; 07-27-2011 at 06:09 PM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| South Park: Reflections | Orgazmo | Reviews | 98 | 04-07-2005 05:48 PM |