Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2005, 07:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

yes dirty I did masturbate for cubs tickets in front of strangers...I guess I'm just more "ballsy" than you......

I do know a thing or 2 FC, not that it matters, I root for the team that my b/f of the time loves, im from vegas, i dont have a team

Sorry UB, nothing personal

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:36 PM   #52 (permalink)
Emperor Meow
 
THEINCREDIBLEdork's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,350
Internets: 290966
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by MAGICLIT:
highly intelligent anticdotes
for the last time clit, its "anecdote"

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #53 (permalink)
Emperor Meow
 
THEINCREDIBLEdork's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,350
Internets: 290966
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Post

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:38 PM   #54 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

Im sorry, dork, my deepest apologies for not using spellcheck

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:56 PM   #55 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Your attempts to insult my intelligence are futile. Anything coming from a dim-witted slut like you Magiclit, has absolutely no credibility in my eyes. For Christ's sake, you think masturbating in front of people makes you have big balls. To me, the terms self-degrading, shameful, and a disgrace to family comes to mind when I think about masturbating in front of strangers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you to change the way you are, I really don't give a fuck about you. However, I will be there to insult you whenever I can.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:00 PM   #56 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

whatever dirty, i gives a fuck man, i rule, you drool....end of story....."I do what the fuck i want"

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:05 PM   #57 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Magic your so lame and you got no game

I wish you would just crawl back inside that rotten twat you came out of when you were born.

[ April 26, 2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

"To me, the terms self-degrading, shameful, and a disgrace to family comes to mind when I think about masturbating in front of strangers"

it depends on the attitude you have about it. we all came into this world naked, we all masturbate, and we all are sexual creatures. to deny that is to deny your humanity. she simply finds nothing embarassing about showing that side of herself.

dont push your ethics or morality on others with your lofty claims about self degradation.

i could say that you degrade yourself every time you jack off in private because you are so ashamed of being human and doing what humans do.

things are relative, and you are not the control against which all actions should be judged.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:15 PM   #59 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
Magic your so lame and you got no game
Dirty, you're so whack you got no sack

you're so small you got half a ball

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #60 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

its funny. many of the poeple here called me an ass for judging them on being from hickville. yet, they feel free to judge everyone else.

you may say that i am operating under stereotypes, hence your criticism of me was deserved. however, i could also say that you guys are stereotlyping magic. most of you dont really know her in real life, so you are judging her against people you have known or seen that are like her.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #61 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you to change the way you are, I really don't give a fuck about you. However, I will be there to insult you whenever I can.
Yeah, what part about that did you not understand?

Also, I said to me, exposing yourself in front of people and masturbating is shameful. Personally, I think most people would agree with me. Magic doesn't, and personally I could give a fuck less, but I don't like her, and therefore I'm going to give her as much shit as I can.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:25 PM   #62 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

She's been posting on this site for several months now, and I have formed my opinion of her by what she conveys in her messages. It might not be the most accurate opinion, but it works for me and it's all I've got.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:25 PM   #63 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

[quote]Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
Quote:
?

Also, I said to me, exposing yourself in front of people and masturbating is shameful. Personally, I think most people would agree with me. Magic doesn't, and personally I could give a fuck less, but I don't like her, and therefore I'm going to give her as much shit as I can.
most people agreed that the world was flat and that blacks were inferior a long time ago. yet, how correct were they?

morals are a matter of preference to insult someone for preference is like me calling you an idiot and asshole for liking chocolate and not vanilla ice cream.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:39 PM   #64 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

You're missing the point here, I didn't insult her because what she does goes against my morals. I insulted her because I don't like her, and I saw an oppertunity.

You can believe that masturbating in front of strangers for cubs tickets isn't degrading all you want. I think it is, and most people probably would, too. Public opinion isn't always right, but sometimes its all you have. In this certain scnario, the mass's opinion is the only way of getting any type of empirical data to support a stance.

Like I said before though, I really don't give a fuck and I really don't feel like getting into this any further. I've got shit to do and not enough time for anymore of this petty bullshit.

[ April 26, 2005, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:49 PM   #65 (permalink)
DJ FC
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
For Shameful Transgressions
Post

The issue being debated here isn't truth, rather it is public oppinion.

Things such as "self-degradation," "shame," and "sluttiness," are all values created and maintained by society. We can debate this issue on the logical level until we are blue in the face, but when push comes to shove the real issue is this:

Magiclit personifies an attitude that corresponds with the socially created stereotypes.

She could be aware of this, or she could be unaware.

If she is unaware, she is ignorant, and people who buy into these social stigmas will hate her, or be sorry for her.

If she is aware; then we find several possibilities:

1) Magiclit simply doesn't care. - This is the most likely option, in which case those who do care will continue to hate her for having no class. Those who do not care, either admire her or are pleasantly indifferent.

2) Magiclit does care, but perpetuates these behaviors anyways, out of need for acceptance or other reasons. - This is less likely, but if you believe this, then you feel sorrow for Magiclit.

I'm not saying how I feel about her, just how I see the situation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 11:17 PM   #66 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

It's good to see people arguing like intelligent beings.
Arguing is only ever a good thing.
It either:
A.) Further edifies the stance you've already taken,
or
2.) Disproves your stance, in which you adopt a new and better stance.

Quote:
Originally posted by MAGICLIT:
"I do what the fuck i want"
Besides being the first girl to post nude pictures of herself on Nubblies, you also get high respect for quoting important phrases.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:29 PM   #67 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

It's not my job to be the local racist so could Hank please get his shit together and point out things like this?

Quote:
most people agreed that the world was flat and that blacks were inferior a long time ago. yet, how correct were they?
Quote:
It's good to see people arguing like intelligent beings.
Arguing is only ever a good thing.
It either:
A.) Further edifies the stance you've already taken,
or
2.) Disproves your stance, in which you adopt a new and better stance.

[ April 27, 2005, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Ironic Mustache ]

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:03 PM   #68 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
"To me, the terms self-degrading, shameful, and a disgrace to family comes to mind when I think about masturbating in front of strangers"

it depends on the attitude you have about it. we all came into this world naked, we all masturbate, and we all are sexual creatures. to deny that is to deny your humanity. she simply finds nothing embarassing about showing that side of herself.

dont push your ethics or morality on others with your lofty claims about self degradation.

i could say that you degrade yourself every time you jack off in private because you are so ashamed of being human and doing what humans do.

things are relative, and you are not the control against which all actions should be judged.
very well put bloody, i concur

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:26 PM   #69 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Of course you concur.

Maybe if you suck his dick he'll give you White Sox tickets.

[ April 27, 2005, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:51 PM   #70 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

really you think? I hope so........hehe, silly harry

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:51 PM   #71 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

how bout dodger tickets?

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:17 PM   #72 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

I would masturbate for dodgers tickets.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:20 PM   #73 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carnivorous Flavor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: tracking schroeder
Posts: 703
Internets: 10
Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
Post

thats fitting..seeing as how the are a bunch of jerk offs themselves.

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:24 PM   #74 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Carnivorous Flavor:
thats fitting..seeing as how the are a bunch of jerk offs themselves.
What?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:29 PM   #75 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

hes drunk

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net