Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2003, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Wink

...likes guys. He decided that he would be a cocktoucher between 1:30 & 2:00 last night..."bumping" about 30 threads, and reposting copies of other theads. Of course, it's as if our precious Menace never did anything now (thanks to Sim & StDx for alerting me of the problem)...but, in removing the troubles, I also removed all chance for you guys to let him know just how much cock tickles his throat. Maybe we can reflect on some of our favorite Menace/OneHugeBastard moments...or anything of the like. I really don't care...but, as always, identities must remain hidden. Ga'head.

[ September 26, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 12:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

Yeah, this kid loves the taste of semen. What a fucking bitch, seriously. I think the funniest thing about this dick tickler is the fact that he once said that he was going to shut down Nubblies. What a stupid ass dumb fuckin idiot.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Post

Yeah he did. Perhaps this was just the first wave of his onslaught...err something.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 12:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

First off, did you guys see "Friends" last night? I thought it was a really good season premier. ROSS was hilarious.

And so long as we're on the subject, I really can't wait for that Sigornie WEAVER movie to come out.

----

Now that we have that taken care of, I'd like to comment on what a whore this kid is too. Why did he do what he did last night? Probably just to be an asshole. He had no reason to do what he did, but he did anyway. But that's alright, because there are about 100 members on this message board that now hate the kid with a burning passion because of what he did last night. Incidentally, these are the same 100 kids that he works with, hangs out with, and knows. So if it was really worth having tons of people hate him, then I suppose he made the right decision.

RW, if you ever read this, I have a question: Have you come out of the closet yet? We all know you will soon enough if you haven't already, so go ahead and make a big post on here about what a homosexual you are. Giddy-up.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

He definitely ranks high on the semen-magnet list. If I remember though, there was another person who said they were going to have nubblies shut down at one point, then we she couldn't do jack shit, she said she didn't care. Fun times. Threats are always fun, because thats all they are, threats.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

I have always been under the impression that, in real life, mMeNnEnACceE is pretty cool. I am slowly started to realize, however, that he seems to be more of a bored, sad, pointless, immature, insecure idividual, who detests being poked fun at. Needless to say, my opinion of him has dropped to a new low.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
Sigornie
Sigourney

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
You certainly didn't miss a letter in that word.
Indeed. Looks like we all make mistakes.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 03:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Pretty excited about that one, huh tongue? How many of my posts did you have to read until you finally found an error?

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Just ran across it, bud. Usually pass these things up because I couldn't care less and simply read on. I felt since you decided to nitpick, then so shall I. For instance, I said nothing when 'gaz spelled cinnamon wrong. He looks past mistakes, so do I. Actually, I simply don't care.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 03:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Post

Quote:
I said nothing when 'gaz spelled cinnamon wrong
False.

[ September 26, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 03:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Not in the thread. I didn't make a specticle of it. I just spelled it right in my post and moved on.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
I felt since you decided to nitpick, then so shall I.
Then you felt since he fucked a dead girl in the ear, then so shall you.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

What?
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
Then you felt since he fucked a dead girl in the ear, then so shall you.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Oh, ok. That clears thing up. I just couldn't hear you the first time. I have this ringing in my ears...like a phone. Would someone answer that damn phone?
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

What didn't you understand? I copied the exact structure of your sentence and only changed the person and subject matter. The tense remained the same. If it didn't make sense, it's most likely your fault.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 04:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,100
Internets: 10
buckeye is on a distinguished road
Post

while browsing through my trillian contact list i just happened to come across this icq number that i didnt recognize 21898725, and i was hoping that my fellow nubblites might help me ascertain the identity of this indivdual. I do know one thing and that is he attends Purdue, but i could be wrong.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 06:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ish...
 
silver and cold's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: this nowhere
Posts: 1,680
Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Post

Well shit, its Menace himself!
(not like it wasn't obvious, but hey)

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 06:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
What didn't you understand? I copied the exact structure of your sentence and only changed the person and subject matter. The tense remained the same. If it didn't make sense, it's most likely your fault.
Yeah, I still am not exactly sure what you're getting at. I just didn't want to exert the energy to find out. I'm guessing it's like that "jump off the bridge" thing, but I don't really give a damn.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 07:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 29
Internets: 1933
Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future
Post

Who is this kid? I caught on to what his name is, but I don't know who he is. Is he in our grade, or did he graduate last year?

Also:

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
I didn't make a specticle of it. I just spelled it right in my post and moved on.
I hate to be the jackass or the party, but sometimes I just can't help myself

I'm the meanest god damned son of a bitch alive.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 07:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
Who is this kid?
I am tonguegina.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
I caught on to what his name is...
Oh, alright. So why do you wonder who I am, if you know who I am.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
but I don't know who he is.
Oh...alright. So you don't know me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
Is he in our grade, or did he graduate last year?
I graduated last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
I hate to be the jackass or the party...
Don't worry, you're neither.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 07:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 29
Internets: 1933
Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future
Post

Everything isn't always about tonguegina, you egotistical sack of fuck.

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
Oh, alright. So why do you wonder who I am, if you know who I am.
I'm talking about Menace.

I'm the meanest god damned son of a bitch alive.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 07:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Sorry sir. Maybe if you weren't so vague. I assumed since you were talking smack in other threads, we hadn't spoken of Menace in a damn long time, you quoted me, and used pronouns instead of his name. Just be clearer when changing the subject and we should all get along fine.

If you want to know about Menace, he graduated last year. He got on the boards and got fairly pissed off at us. He vowed vengence and said he was going to "take down Nubblies". This was, I believe, his second attempt to mix things up here, and yet again, he failed. He is quite the refuck.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 11:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: winona lake
Posts: 840
Internets: 10
BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
Post

Tonguegina...honestly i can't believe how stupid and egotistical you are. I hope UB beats the hell out of you one of these days. You nitpick all the freaking time. On top of that...you think you are a blessing to us all. Not everything is about you dude. Go smack your name and walk on.

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 11:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 30
Internets: 10
Mustafa is on a distinguished road
Post

Hey, turns out it wasnn't the real MeNAcE behind those postings... its was Mustafa.

Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net