![]() |
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Posts: 895
Internets: 10
|
Ha. I like that you didn't actually give us their title or anything else that would describe them as what they are. Instead, you shot for the most derogatory, unempowering to the female gender description you could. Fantastic.
And upon closer inspection, I'd say that there are actually only 10 hot bitches, with 2 of them being hotter bitches than the rest. I have illustrated a diagram to show you all: [ February 12, 2005, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: the Butcher ] |
|
meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
|
Quote:
Oh well fuck yes of course. -Ugly Bastard</font>[/quote] Ditto, ditto & Fuck yeah of course [img]graemlins/fingas.gif[/img] | |
|
I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#14 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
I like this pic:
http://www.elingrindemyr.nl/index.ph...list=20&page=1 [ March 17, 2005, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: AcTivE ] |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|