Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > The Games

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2005, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

You are not allowed to search the web for answers
(Not that I would ever know but you concisence would eat you alive)

No cheating fuck nuts!!

Yo motherfucker
What the fuck you lookin' at
Yo, get out my motherfuckin' face right now
Yo man, trip this
I was out on the ave man
This dude wouldn't let me roll
So I pulled out my mother fuckin' nine
And I SMOKED HIS ASS
Woke up, didn't choke up
Saw my AK, it was broke up
Put it together like a jigsaw
Got my nine, and my Rambo knife off the floor
Went to the bathroom, and beat the rush
Yo, who the fuck used my toothbrush
Went to my sister's room, yo bitch, wake up
You stupid ass, dirty ass, nasty ass slut
Shot her in the leg, shot her in the thigh
Kick her in the pussy and punched her in the eye
Slapped her in the head, stepped on the cord
Don't fuck with my bitch, word is born
Went downstairs to eat wit my folks
Ma, you broke the fuckin' egg yoke
Punch her in the chest, it got on her cheek
Then I did a sweep, knocked the bitch off her feet
Knee to the pussy, kick to the skull
AK y'all shot the bitch in the temple
Pop got mad 'cause mom got licked
I didn't give a fuck so I shot him in the dick
Hungary as fuck, said my grace
Pop kept screamin' so I shot him in the face
Ate my food, found my coat
Mailman came so I cut his mother fuckin' throat
Waitin' for the mother fuckin' school bus
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo Dres, yo Dres
Wake up man, wake up
What's wrong with you man
Yo, I had a mother fuckin' dream, man
What the fuck was the dream about Gee
I dreamed that I was hard
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

I dunno, but the "I dreamed I was hard" is priceless.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

Those are truely awful lyrics.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
farawayfromhere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: a land far far away
Posts: 449
Internets: 10
farawayfromhere is on a distinguished road
Post

Agreed.

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
farawayfromhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

They were great when I was 12-13 years old
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

So were the beatles.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

The beatles are still great.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

Of course they are, that's wasn't my point. My point was that they this song and the beatles were both out when you were 12.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

So your trying to get a clue without asking for it?

Just ask.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

no, we think the song is dumb.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

No I was saying that the song is old, and so are you.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

Listen here bloodytampon this isn't about what you think of the song, you are supposed to "Name that tune".

Ok here is your hint:

It was from the album called "A wolf in sheeps clothing"

B.T.W. Im 25 your not that much younger than me.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

black sheep.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

Very good Ms. Clit but you have to name the song.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
Post

"stupid song" by black sheep

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

for doz that slept?.....my cousin is the one feeding the info, i have no clue.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

-1 for the homosexual
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

Well I didn't specificaly say you couldn't ask a family member.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

so, im right?

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

+ 1/2 for you Ms. Clit with the artist, but in order to receive your other 1/2 you need to name the song.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

U Mean I'm Not

Give me a quarter point because I cheated.

I thought you were older than that Dave.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post



Next song:

We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know
Drops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again
Asking where I've been
You can't see these tears are real
I'm crying

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And be can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Let's don't let a good thing die

When honey, you know
I've never lied to you
Mmm yeah, yeah
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MAGICLIT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: city of sin
Posts: 2,753
Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Post

Elvis Presley-Suspicious Minds

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 648
Internets: 10
malice is on a distinguished road
Post

Correct Ms. Clit +1 your kicking ass.
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

She's cheating.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net