Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-19-2005, 02:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I want this.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur
why? is your penis really small?

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Yes. But that's beside the point. The point is I wanted an Ipod, then an Ipod Mini, now I want this.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spice Master

...why did this thread double..?

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
do you already have an ipod? or a mini?

Unread 09-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spice Master

No. I'm quite poor. I mean college-poor, not real poor. But poor nonetheless. I'd have to be pretty selfish to have the other two and still want the nano.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

just checking

Unread 09-19-2005, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

just checking

Unread 09-19-2005, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
just wait another year, and your phone will have as much storage as one of those with a 2 megapixel camera too

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
i want my phone to also be a can opener...just in case.

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005, 10:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spice Master

I find this to be hilarious.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 10:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

the fact that people are stupid enough to pay for a way to get an ipod nano?
i find it pretty much staus quo. people are morons

[ September 19, 2005, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

Unread 09-19-2005, 10:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spice Master

I'm sure most of those people just didn't read the fine print and think they're actually getting an ipod.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

ebay amuses me. my friend just made 20.00 on a collar charm someone bought for their dog. she paid 8.00 for a bunch of bracelets, took all the charm thingys off, put them on claw things and popped them on ebay. most sell for a couple dollars each but some go for outrageous amounts of money. oh then she puts about 20 or so stripped bracelets (they are of no use to her anymore) in baggies and sells them on ebay for 30 or more dollars. morons

why is the mini no longer available?

[ September 19, 2005, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

Unread 09-19-2005, 11:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Spice Master

I don't know, that's fucked up

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 11:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

in order to get a nano that holds as many songs as the mini, you have to spend 50.00 more

Unread 09-19-2005, 11:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Spice Master

haha i saw your previous post, why did you change it.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-19-2005, 11:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

why does this thread keep double posting me?
i only click the post reply button once

[ September 20, 2005, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

Unread 09-19-2005, 11:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

cuz i wanted to tell everyone about my friend

Unread 09-20-2005, 12:46 AM   #20 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
that ebay page rules

i might hjave to get a nano for wifey's b-day next month. i suspect i'll need a job first

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005, 01:22 AM   #21 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
i thought yuo and dev_zev were done?

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2005, 11:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
what made you go back again?

in a few days i'll have some interesting tales for you all w/ my situation.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2005, 05:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
just wait another year, and your phone will have as much storage as one of those with a 2 megapixel camera too
My phone has a 1.4 Megapixel camera and a mp3 player.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2005, 04:10 AM   #24 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
I am buying a nano tomorrow.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2005, 11:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Spice Master

Lucky.

― Terence McKenna