Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2010, 01:52 AM   #76 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you started in chronological order. Entourage owns hard.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010, 03:29 AM   #77 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I most certainly did.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010, 03:51 AM   #78 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

"Humans. Honestly, Bill, I don't know what you see in them." Nice.

Oh man... the scenes of Jason and that chick on V are stonerific.

Anna Pacquin has really bad acne. You can spot it on her in the right light.

Sam can turn into a dog?! What the fuck!!!!

This show is getting trippy as balls.
Unread 08-21-2010, 04:06 AM   #79 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't stand that bitch that Jason was with when he was into the V. Amusingly (to me, anyways) she reminded me A LOT of the girl I was seeing at the time in both looks and potentially manipulative behavior, and she was that girls favorite character. I took this as one of many warning signs and bailed.

UB, Sam is a shapeshifter. I'm not sure if they have "revealed" that yet or not, but the fact you know he can turn into a dog makes it not really matter. In fact, it at least makes a little more sense.

You think it's trippy now, just wait till you get to the "Maryann" saga.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010, 04:07 AM   #80 (permalink)

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

When you say "trippy" don't you mean completely retarded?

On a positive note, you get to see that chick Jason is doing V with naked several times. She is bonerific. Sooki does not look nearly as good naked imo.
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010, 04:22 AM   #81 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

She's not terrible. But defo not that hot either.

When she keeps her gap toothed mouth shut she's okay.

I just couldn't get into that chick Jason was doing (big lol at nobody knowing her characters name).

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-21-2010, 04:25 AM   #82 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

And there is our bi-monthly post with Blonde posting a photo of a girl who is "not that hot"
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010, 04:27 AM   #83 (permalink)
Spice Master

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #84 (permalink)

Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

Wow she looks terrible in that picture.
Unread 08-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #85 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

The chick Jason was banging was smoking hot. And I liked the hippie in her, just not when she was being manipulative. I was very discouraged when she died. It seemed like she was going to turn into a good, likable character.

Blonde: That video you posted, I didn't watch because I hadn't seen the episode yet...but ho lee shit, that was one of the best endings to an episode yet. Really looking forward to the forthcoming epic battles.
Unread 08-21-2010, 11:28 PM   #86 (permalink)

I TOTALLY FUCKING CALLED IT!

I said just a couple of episodes into season one, there's something up with that scrappy guy with the goatee that works with Jason; he's not just some side supporting character, there's more to him than that.
Unread 08-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #87 (permalink)
Spice Master

"Totally
is a bit strong.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-22-2010, 01:07 AM   #88 (permalink)

And then I continued reiterating how I think he's the serial
killer all throughout first season even when there was no reason to think so. I totally fucking called.
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #89 (permalink)

Just finished season one. Nothing better have happened to Lafayette, he's my favorite character. My second favorite character, Jason (Ryan Kwanle or whatever his name is is amazing) reminds me a lot of BDH even down to his psychological response to going too far with drugs, etc.
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #90 (permalink)
Spice Master

HAHA. You think he reminds you of Jason now, Just wait till the second season...

I never drew that parallel before but it's actually pretty hilariously accurate.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #91 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

+++ to the Jason = BDH. I've told Tits that on numerous occasions and it just keeps getting more and more so.
Unread 08-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #92 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

I read a bit of the graphic novel.

The trailer doesn't do much for me, but I'll probably give it a chance.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 10:21 PM   #93 (permalink)
Spice Master

I was just looking into this. The graphic novel was awesome, one of the best pieces of fiction i've ever read.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-27-2010, 01:23 AM   #94 (permalink)

Four episodes into season two; this show is rocking my nuts.

Sookie I still find to be annoying and self-righteous.

I love love love Mary Ann even though I don't know what she is yet. But her party scenes are trippy as hell.

Daphne is hot and I like that she knows what Sam is.

Jason fucking rules; I love the sexual tension between him and the preacher's wife. There's a lot of sexual tension in this show. This show is awesome.
Unread 08-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #95 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

^ Haha, very happy to see that you're enjoying yourself.

I'm having a similar experience with Entourage. I started Season 2 last night. The show has evolved from subtle chuckles and thinking, "This is pretty good, definitely has potential" to full out, uncontrollable laughter.

You're so spot on with the small dialog being hilarious. Johnny Drama had me out of control by simply obsessing over guys' calf muscles. It wasn't even a main story or anything, just a little side chute that was god damned amazing.

And Jesus, I swear every time Ari opens his mouth it's pure gold that comes out. PUN FUCKING INTENDED

Fantastic suggestion.

In other news, are any of you still watching Burn Notice? I love that show too. Not only has it kept it up, it may have actually become more badass with the most recent episodes. If it's dropped off a radar or two out there, I would strongly suggest picking it back up. I love watching that show.
Unread 08-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #96 (permalink)

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, UB. I always knew you were gay.
Unread 08-31-2010, 12:33 AM   #97 (permalink)

Godric was fucking hardcore. His relationship with Eric was one of the most loving I've seen on screen. The dialogue in his suicide was intense; awesome writing.
Unread 08-31-2010, 01:13 AM   #98 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I loved that motherfucker. I know he was probably best in a small dose, so they had to kill him off, but it still didn't make me happy.
Unread 08-31-2010, 01:23 AM   #99 (permalink)

Oh man, just got cliffhung on the queen being dead in the tub and nest disc not till Wednesday. FML.
Unread 09-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #100 (permalink)
The Government

Internets: 1037
zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of zebrazebrazebraSHAFT has much to be proud of

Has anybody watched the show Summer Heights High? It was on HBO a few years ago. Its a mockumentary about a high school in Australia, Chris Lilley plays all 3 characters, its absolutely hilarious. Watch the trailer:

Read this if you are gay.
zebrazebrazebraSHAFT is offline   Reply With Quote