Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Confessional/Advice Line (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   FM Radio on tinternedwebs (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18887)

Dent 12-09-2017 12:05 PM

FM Radio on tinternedwebs
 
I want to listen to the Wolves but there are some broadcasting restrictions that block the internet radio during game time and only allow the commentary if you're local via FM.
How should I bypass this? I can set something up in range of the FM signal and beam it from there.

Orgazmo 12-09-2017 06:12 PM

Local via FM is a thing? I wasn't under the impression that AM/FM could track shit like that.

But, in short: Not sure, mate. Gl/hf.

Saint DH 12-10-2017 08:05 PM

Discharge the capacitors and calibrate your inductors for flux capacition thereby regulating total impedance and rerouting the fiber signals to the GUI interface. Good luck.

Saint DH 12-11-2017 06:58 AM

^ I was drunk have mercy

Dent 12-12-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmo (Post 440551)
Local via FM is a thing? I wasn't under the impression that AM/FM could track shit like that.

But, in short: Not sure, mate. Gl/hf.

Pls stop with the mate stuff mate it's eerie

Orgazmo 12-13-2017 09:44 AM

Pls stop with the telling me how to live my life stuff, mate.

Dent 12-13-2017 05:12 PM

Is it eerie?

Orgazmo 12-14-2017 10:31 AM

It is. It is eerie.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net