Thread: I hate them
View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default

If that's actually them, the video interview looks fake (no two people could possible suck that bad independently and then find each other, match.com or otherwise). The best man interview looks like bullshit too. Everything else I've found looks real.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote