Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittinOnDubsWGW View Post
Here's my annoyance with guys arguing to death the "if everyone was armed in the theater" side:

DH and F3lix: Do either one of you own and carry a handgun regularly?

If NO, why not?

I rarely carry when I'm not at work. Mainly bc the situation doesn't warrant it... If I know im going to be in a high crime area (very rarely outta work) or if I'm flying, I'll bring it.

The convenience of NOT carrying a weapon is more important to me... As w most Americans.

I'll always have guns in my home
I used to carry constantly for years. But it got to be too much of a hassle even for the small gun I carried (this:Kel Tec CNC). Problem with most hand guns is that they're not the most accurate things even at relatively short-medium distances. Night time in dark areas small handguns aren't effective outside distances that aren't really close. It's a bitch trying to hit something moving in the dark with a handgun. You start getting into luck playing a role more than skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Leonard Bernstein's Mass f3lix Reviews 0 08-12-2009 01:34 AM
Another School Shooting! Orgazmo News 27 03-26-2005 09:31 AM
Courthouse Shooting Trout Sniffer News 5 11-06-2003 10:24 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net