![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I know that there has been a post in the past about this certain topic, but I feel the cleverity of this subject is worthy of being brought up for a second time. This subject that I speak of is the word "horsex".
Although technically, it's not a word. This does not matter though, it's still clever as fuck. In this "word" you will see two words, horse and sex. Amazing is it not? I thought so. Now I challange anyone else to think of clever words like this and see if anyone of them comes near the cleverity of horsex. $JohnnyRichter$ |
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Horsex is a classic, and I'm not sure anything can top it.
Vaginanal is clever as hell; however, horsex remains the champion (because of the memories that is brings to mind). Other popular candidates include: anything that ends in "ore" + "gasm" most importantly: Whoregasm Other mentionables include Creamy-Jaculation and Snatchoo (as in Snatch + Achoo <the noise made when sneezing> ). Of course, these aren't even in the same league as horsex (or even it's lesser known little brothers, hosex, nosex, rosex, and, of course, Methylcellulosex <they go on for quite awhile> ). |
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|