![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Get it..and play with me on the Burning Blade server.
Expansion is going to be awesome. Looking for some peeps to team up with for arena battles...that is good. It's an awesome game, I would say the best game ever invented. Look at the stats on it.. Anyways if someone is interested, let me know.. |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I really don't see the appeal of world of warcraft, I've played it for a little bit on a friends account and kept thinking "this is more like work than a game, there is no playing only rigorous tasks to complete that are a pain in the ass, how is this fun?"
And people get obsessed with it, I know a guy who got a DUI so for almost an entire year afterwards he wouldn't go out on the weekends (pussy) and instead played world of warcraft. Well now he has sold his online character for a couple hundred dollars and he's back into drinking form again. But who is going to buy an online character for real money? Seems weird to me. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
it's a great game. anyone that starts playing usually enjoys it quite a bit. | |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
Someone who really likes the game..or doesn't want to spend the time required to have a "good" character. It's worth a few hundred bucks if thats what you are going for.. (personally I think it's better to do it yourself..cause thats the point of the game). Some people have played their characters for over 120+ days (thats 24hrs times 120) to get where they are at. | |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
You gotta admit though Active, I can't speak for you because I don't know how much you play, but a lot of people spend way too much of their time playing this game, while neglecting their families, their careers, their hygeine, etc... I honestly don't think Jesus would like WOW.
|
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| World of Warcraft | AcTivE | Reviews | 6 | 01-27-2005 06:16 PM |
| The End of The World | Ugly Bastard | News | 4 | 12-31-2002 03:34 AM |