View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2015, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Saint DH
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Marijuana closes your third eye, making you unable to project into the Astral plane. I believe this to be true because when you smoke weed, it disrupts your sleep and you do not dream.

Coupled with a lifestyle that contributes to the calcification of the pineal gland, I realized that I would never make it to the Astral plane given my current course.

I have since ceased all cannabis use and I am starting a vitamin regimen as well as an MSM cleanse of calcification in my body.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote