Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2003, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Total Domination is on a distinguished road
After reading the title of this thread, you may be thinking to yourself, "What the fuck is wrong with this Total Domination character? He walks around like his shit don't stink, he thinks he is so much better than everyone else." Well, I'd just like to confirm to everyone that my shit, in fact, does not stink, and yes, it's true, I'm better than you. Do not try to deny it. You are worthless pieces of shit compared to me. Your mothers' are my whores, your sisters' are my sluts. Your fathers' are my yes-men. I am so incredibly fucking great, that it almost makes me feel sorry for you. Let me dive into further detail.

My penis has been in each and every one of your sisters' and your mothers'. I've dipped into each and everyone of their worthless cunts.

I could single-handedly kick each and everyone of your asses' in any type of physical combat. Seriously, I am so fucking cool. God you all suck dick. How does it feel to suck dick? I bet it sucks. I wouldn't know, because I am God-like. I am the best thing that has ever happened to this Earth, and especially this fucking message board full of pathetic pieces of shit that couldn't bang a bitch if they had a 14ft pussy in front of them. Of course, a 14ft pussy would be a bit small for a penis of my size, but I could make a tight squeeze.

That's all I have for now, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you try to insult me, it will just show how fucking jealous you are of me. If you want any autographs, send me a PM, and I might give you one if you don't suck too much dick ,which you probably do, bitches.

You're all about to find out what Total Domination really is. BITCHES.
Total Domination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 04:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

getupkids is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to getupkids

haha... just when we thought that the whole A.B. post was the gayest post ever, this dumbass went and proved us wrong.
job well done on making yourself look like a complete idiot.
getupkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road

Actually, I was more impressed by that than all of your 46 posts, getupkids. You're a refuck, shut the hell up.

On that note, Total Domination, it's good to have you aboard, but you should know that I could beat you in to a bloody mangled mass any day of the week, bitch, for I am a badass motherfucker like no other and could seriously fuck your shit up.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Good times. Indeed.
But none of you actually matter since I am the ruler of the universe.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 02:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold

Ohhhhh...i feel some tension..
no offense Total Domination, but Titan has been around alot longer. So, really theres no competition, Your still a Newbsex, and Titan is far from that....
sorry
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't help but notice how that seemed like a character Roleplaying in the WWF.

So nice job Stone Cold St....er Total Domination.

on a side note anyone who makes men there "yes-men"(whatever this means) definitely has me wondering if they have some sort of homosexual enduendo.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 11:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu

wow... after reading this i just sit here and think, who is this guy? i mean it's somewhat impressive, but then again, there's so many people who have been on nubblies for a LONG time, and this kid acts like a pro
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 11:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I think he's Vitruvio...
Old 05-19-2003, 03:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx

I can assure you that Vitruvio it is not.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote