Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:09 AM   #101 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by underwater:
He tells me that he wants me to die all the time. Why the fuck would he say that?

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
I'm going out with one of his good friends, yet he has the balls to say that he hopes that what happened to him happens to his friend? What the fuck is that?
Maybe you're confused...although that's hard to believe. You're so bright and quick...I am tonguegina. tonguegina said that he hopes fruit dies that way you can go through what the butcher has, then we can make fun of you like you have chosen to do with the butcher. the butcher has not responded to your post. tonguegina is not the butcher.
</font>[/quote]
Do you not pay attention at all on this board? Seriously. That's the stupidest post I've ever seen you make.

Quote:
Originally posted by fancymeghan:
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i can't believe underwater is labeling people.

hahahahaha.
Yeah, that's funny isn't it? Considering I'm probably one of the few people on here that can't really be labeled. Can't say the same for you, can we?

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:15 AM   #102 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by underwater:
I'm going out with one of his good friends, yet he has the balls to say that he hopes that what happened to him happens to his friend? What the fuck is that?

Maybe you're confused...although that's hard to believe. You're so bright and quick...I am tonguegina. tonguegina said that he hopes fruit dies that way you can go through what the butcher has, then we can make fun of you like you have chosen to do with the butcher. the butcher has not responded to your post. tonguegina is not the butcher.
</font>[/quote]
Do you not pay attention at all on this board? Seriously. That's the stupidest post I've ever seen you make.[/QB][/quote]
I assumed you were replying to my "I hope fruit dies" post. You use too many pronouns.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:19 AM   #103 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Yeah, that's funny isn't it? Considering I'm probably one of the few people on here that can't really be labeled. Can't say the same for you, can we?
I want a label.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:21 AM   #104 (permalink)

I don't know who you are.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:25 AM   #105 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Yea, that's the same label I give myself too.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:32 AM   #106 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Considering I'm probably one of the few people on here that can't really be labeled.
Your label is stamped on your forehead, it reads "dumb bitch".
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:34 AM   #107 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater: I've never been close to the Butcher, but I've known him for a good chunk of time. I've never seen him randomly get shitty with people before that happened. He actually used to be nice to me, or at least polite, and I'm assuming he was the same with other people.
So it’s not an act, you really are as stupid as you appear. Let me put this in a more basic form for you.

You’ve known him “a good chunk of time”, whereas I’ve known him since the minute he was born, thats in addition to knowing him better than any other living soul. Your assessment of his civility is based on casual politeness and a good deal of assuming. My assessment is based on thousands of firsthand accounts and countless examples demonstrating the exact thing you’re contesting.

Your reasoning is so empty that it pains me to even acknowledge it.

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater: As for your second paragraph, you totally avoided the point I was making. He tells me that he wants me to die all the time. Why the fuck would he say that?
You are seriously one of the most clueless people I’ve ever met.

Quote:
I'm going out with one of his good friends, yet he has the balls to say that he hopes that what happened to him happens to his friend?
First off we have already established that this is not the case for his disposition. But even using your flawed rationale there are still two obvious reasons.
a) You’re such a piece of shit that the necessity of your death supercedes even a casual friendship. -or-
b) your little boyfriend is living in the same dreamworld that you are.
I’d say both are probably true.

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:In closing, you are nothing more than some full-of-yourself, "I'm cool because I'm all in touch with myself musically", college kid.[/QB]
Pathetic attempts to characterize me won’t make up for your own insecurities and inadequecies as a human being.

[ March 23, 2005, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:47 AM   #108 (permalink)

Here's my reasoning, ass.

As an outsider (something you have no clue about, because you're his brother) I noticed a change in him, for the worst, when Taylor died. That is what I'm saying.

And Pliedes, please tell me, what is the case for his disposition? I still have yet to learn of it. All you can give me is "you're a stupid bitch", but that just doesn't cut it. If you can't provide more reasoning than that, then I don't really care what you have to say.

I'm also pretty damn sure that I have plenty less insecurities and inadequacies than you.

Unread 03-23-2005, 03:51 AM   #109 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
This is like a soap opera, this is the point where I find out they are brothers.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:58 AM   #110 (permalink)

Why the fuck would I psychoanalyze my brother to appease some dumb cunt? And on a website of all places. Again, get a fucking clue. He, nor I, need to validate ourselves to anyone, for any reason.

Quote:
I'm also pretty damn sure that I have plenty less insecurities and inadequacies than you.
Did you arrive at this conclusion using the flawless logic and brilliant assumption skills you've demonstrated thus far? You're a joke.
Unread 03-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #111 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Hold on you guys, let me grab some popcorn for this show.
Ok, continue.

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 06:17 AM   #112 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

what kind? mines kettle

[ March 23, 2005, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: THEINCREDIBLEdork ]

#YOLO
Unread 03-23-2005, 06:19 AM   #113 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I like cheese popcorn.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 07:02 AM   #114 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Me too.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 11:49 AM   #115 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
so, now.
what is my label, underwater?

i'm curious.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 02:06 PM   #116 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by THEINCREDIBLEdork:
This is like a soap opera, this is the point where I find out they are brothers.
Apparently there's been a commercial break. I hope it's back on soon, though.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:07 PM   #117 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
well then. sorry faraway, but i have to light a cigarette for this one.

now that you've read the other side, here's mine.

Quote:
Go fuck yourself and cry because your girlfriend died.
for this comment, liz west, your life will forever be altered. not by your actions, but by others. one day you'll see.

Quote:
First of all, it's not a stab at her. I didn't know her personally, but all I've ever heard are good things about her and when I made the initial comment it had nothing to do with her.
oh, i'm sure you really took the time to. i mean, since you knew her and all of us so well. it has everything to do with her. you aren't half the fucking person that she was, and you never will be. since you can't accept that fact, you fight it with all you can to the point of being pathetic.

Quote:
Second of all, I said it because I'm sick of his stupid "I hate everything" bullshit. It's been like that ever since she died, and it's a bunch of nonsense. I hold my tongue every time he says "I hate this" or "I hate that" or "You're a bitch and I hope you die". That last comment pisses me off beyond all belief. Why the fuck would he say something like that? I would think somebody in his shoes would be careful with such harsh words.

I'm just saying that he needs to calm the fuck down. I'm sorry it happened, I really am. I wish that upon no one. But it happened, and he's had plenty of time to hate everything. It's time to start acting normal again.
maybe you can't detect hatred over the internet, but i'll sure as fuck keep sending it your way. you aren't sorry. and to tell you the truth, i don't want your fucking sorrow. it's not worth two shits to me.

you want to know why i hate everything? because 18 years of life have proved to me that the human race is one of the most pathetic excuses of a species that exists. there are people in the world who make changes because they realize that things could be better. there are people who influence a generation with their ideals and beliefs. and then there is the other 98 percent of the population that just doesn't fucking get it. and to be honest, they never will. why? because they don't understand life and the steps which must be taken to overcome it. to conquer it. to fucking make it the best use of a life that ever was.

Quote:
He tells me that he wants me to die all the time. Why the fuck would he say that? I'm going out with one of his good friends, yet he has the balls to say that he hopes that what happened to him happens to his friend? What the fuck is that?
do you want to know the absolute truth to why i say those things? i mean, one hundred percent honesty? because i do want you to fucking die. i believe with all of my black heart that this world would be better if you were dead. that's why i fucking say that to you. i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it. and as for the "good friend" comments, you can really stop trying to play those cards anytime now. my hatred for you is greater than the bond i share with your boyfriend. therefore, yes, i would say something like that to a "good friend's" girlfriend. get the fucking picture.

Quote:
Originally posted by fancymeghan:In closing, you are nothing more than some full-of-yourself, "I'm cool because I'm all in touch with myself musically", college kid.
ha. this is the single, most pathetic attempt at a stab that i have ever seen in nubblies' history. the single worst. the only reason you say that, is because you aren't musically in touch with yourself. you fucking suck at anything that has to do with music. singing, playing instruments, taste in music...the whole fucking shebang. you're a failure.

Quote:
it's actually quite easy. here, i'll do so now. you dress like you're trying way too hard to be just like your current boyfriend who steals interests and personalities off of other people, which leads both him and you to have a nonexistant personality of your own. maybe you should step back and take the time to fucking figure yourself out, because it looks to me that you're the only here who is isn't fully confident in their ways of life and beliefs. you both take pieces of other people and put them together to try to create something that you feel is what everybody likes. however, you fail because of how fucking obvious it is to everyone but you.

Quote:
As an outsider (something you have no clue about, because you're his brother) I noticed a change in him, for the worst, when Taylor died. That is what I'm saying.

And Pliedes, please tell me, what is the case for his disposition? I still have yet to learn of it. All you can give me is "you're a stupid bitch", but that just doesn't cut it. If you can't provide more reasoning than that, then I don't really care what you have to say.
hmmm...which is more of an accurate viewpoint? the brother? or the dumb bitch whose only interaction with me is the internet? decide for yourselves. however, just because some random person thinks that she can see a change in me from already meager rations of time to now just shows how arrogant yet ignorant the plauge of humans are. she honestly thinks she knows a lot, but yet she knows absolutely nothing. and to think that she believes it full-heartedly without ever accepting the truth...it just backs my case up more.

to end, underwater, you made the wrong fucking comment to the wrong fucking person. i'm not trying to sound threatening, but your life will be changed because of it. to me, there's nothing like having a supreme hatred for someone and them knowing it. it makes me feel better everytime something bad happens to them, everytime somebody says something mean to them. if i could, i'd probably take your life myself. nothing in this world would bring me more pleasure than seeing you expire of air beneath me, my bare hands crushing your throat.

i pray this will one day be you:

[ March 23, 2005, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: the Butcher ]

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:09 PM   #118 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Very nice soap, I never thought a thread made to "bash me" would consist of such entertaining material. Thank you Jared Shaw...ass

On a more serious level, I wish I had never known such personal things about the butcher due to the fact that it is very personal .

Underwater, if you live close to some of these guys, you better run, cuz if they're anything like me, they're on their way to kill you . Joking about someones loss is wrong, even if he isn't nice to you, 2 wrongs do not make a right

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:39 PM   #119 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by the Butcher:

to end, underwater, you made the wrong fucking comment to the wrong fucking person. i'm not trying to sound threatening, but your life will be changed because of it. to me, there's nothing like having a supreme hatred for someone and them knowing it. it makes me feel better everytime something bad happens to them, everytime somebody says something mean to them. if i could, i'd probably take your life myself. nothing in this world would bring me more pleasure than seeing you expire of air beneath me, my bare hands crushing your throat.
This has to be one of the most awesome things i've ever read. I really hope I get to find out what happens in the next episode.

I like how it switches between one storyline and the other, both between a man and a woman and their hatred. I wonder if theyll end up entertwining? Now that would be badass.

[ March 23, 2005, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: THEINCREDIBLEdork ]

#YOLO
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:49 PM   #120 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
For some reason, Dork, I think this thread is way way way way way beyond attempting to ease tension with humor. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's insulting to those at focus, if anything.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-23-2005, 03:55 PM   #121 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
For some reason, Dork, I think this thread is way way way way way beyond attempting to ease tension with humor. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's insulting to those at focus, if anything.
Agreed. I wanted to put "wouldn't it suck if this show got cancelled" but thought the butcher might already be on his way to "cancel" underwater.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 04:43 PM   #122 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares if it's insulting to anyone. I honestly don't think the dork does.

Personally I don't like soap operas, and this thread is gay.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 05:56 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
Personally I don't like soap operas
Stick around long enough and this will probably turn into a slasher flick.
Unread 03-23-2005, 06:00 PM   #124 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
Personally I don't like soap operas

Stick around long enough and this will probably turn into a slasher flick.
</font>[/quote]
I'm going to start calling you Millions Knives.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-23-2005, 06:07 PM   #125 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Look everyone...i have a thread that is 5 pages long...Now that is ELITE material!!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote