Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-17-2003, 01:23 PM   #101 (permalink)

Internets: 10
ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
wow that is a lot of years coaching once you add them all up

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2003, 12:06 PM   #102 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's a basketball type thing.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 12:46 AM   #103 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
[QB]Yeah, it's a basketball type thing[QB]
very nice.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 01:31 AM   #104 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

What does that mean??

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 01:59 AM   #105 (permalink)

Well though it doesn't suprise me... you've never had a class with Mr Rhodes, that's okay, not everyone is made for advanced classes.

Unread 07-24-2003, 09:13 AM   #106 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

haha yeah obviously not...im an idiot....but i really didnt give a damn about school...all i cared about was basketball....so im an idiot...sorry i cant be as smart as you

Unread 07-24-2003, 01:45 PM   #107 (permalink)

Apology accepted. Maybe someday you'll become half the man I am... But most likely not.

Unread 07-24-2003, 03:00 PM   #108 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpha:
Apology accepted. Maybe someday you'll become half the man I am... But most likely not.
Alpha, Shaw's a good guy. Quit being a dick.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 03:18 PM   #109 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Shaw, its ok..im an idiot too!

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 01:30 AM   #110 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
I can vouch for that.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 03:00 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
Alpha, Shaw's a good guy. Quit being a dick.
I was just fooling around. No harsh meanings behind that at all, just blatent sarcasm.

Unread 07-25-2003, 07:43 PM   #112 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Due to some recent rule changes at my house, my current time allotted for computer usage has been cut to the extent that my review of the career of Al Rhodes has to be put on hiadus(sp). I will hopefully have the review up by the end of the month. I want to make it good, so it'll take time, "we're building rocketships not dog houses."

Unread 07-25-2003, 11:39 PM   #113 (permalink)

Its ok...i enjoy the art of sarcasim...and cant wait to see the review

Unread 08-03-2003, 02:23 AM   #114 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Hmm, this should be rather interesting. Ahh well, something to read I suppose.

[ August 03, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2003, 03:54 PM   #115 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Well, the first game of the season is tonight. I for one am hoping that Warsaw gets its ass kicked.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2003, 01:55 AM   #116 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
Well If you didn't see the game tonight the Tigers came though with a good victory. Winning 21-7 with some major injuries... So i think this years team just might be for real.....

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2003, 02:48 AM   #117 (permalink)
Bokononist

Wrong, but at least you can dream.

Unread 08-23-2003, 12:40 PM   #118 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Oh darn, I missed a game(sigh). Well atleast I went to a really good show.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2003, 05:13 AM   #119 (permalink)

the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Oh shit! You mean the game was on Friday night? I was planning to go...I LOVE the football games!

*smacks self in face

Sorry about that everyone, the little 8th grade whore came out in me for a split second. Warsaw Tiger football sucks ass. Good team or not, it sucks.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2003, 01:21 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Demitri:
Well If you didn't see the game tonight the Tigers came though with a good victory. Winning 21-7 with some major injuries... So i think this years team just might be for real.....
You are retarded, granted i don't give much a shit about Tiger football, but any dumbass would realize that WCHS lost their leading passer, reciever, tackler(s), rusher, not to mention they only have 2 returning starters on the offensive line. I could get 10 people randomly picked from the school and have a good chance of beating Columbia City. 21-7... last year's team would have destroyed them.

I only know these things because of that damn insert in the Times Union

Unread 08-24-2003, 01:31 PM   #121 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
First of all anyone who doesn't appreciate tiger football can go straight to hell. You fags try playing football in 90% humidity day in and day out getting your ass beaten. Interesting how they've netted an undefeated season, three straight conference championships, over 20 all-conference players in the last 3 years, 4 all- state players in 2 years, and I'll be glad to strap on a helmet and take anyone of you fags in the trenches. Tiger Football isn't a joke, you are the jokes.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2003, 02:57 PM   #122 (permalink)

Wow VOL, you posted that with such confidence as if someone would actually care about what you said. 90% humidity... ass beatings... awesome! You seem to be very proud of all your accomplishments. That'd be great if I cared.

Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
I'll be glad to strap on a helmet and take anyone of you fags in the trenches.
This confuses me, now I might not be the biggest sports nut, but I don't remember football involving any trenches. Maybe I'm mistaken but a football field is usually flat. Am I correct? What you obviously meant to say was "I'll be glad to strap on a dildo and take anyone of you guys in the ass."

VOL go give rim to Jensen, you're wasting my time.

[ August 24, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Alpha ]

Unread 08-24-2003, 03:15 PM   #123 (permalink)

you all are a bunch of dumb fucks... if you would have been at the game you would have seen that they did make some mistakes but yes they are working and i give credit to all of those that play football cuz they go through all kinds of shit. yeah they only have 2 oline starters left from last year but yet surovey(sp) played a lot last year and will play this year if he is not hurt to bad. Plus cornell stepped it up and filled if for mccreary and did a good job fri and ericson does have some shoes to fill but now he is getting the one on one coaching he needed but did not get cuz they had degeeter. You have to give them credit cuz they did better then a anyone thought that they would have. They may be better than you all think. I guess we will all just have to watch this season and see

[ August 24, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: ttbabe23 ]

just do it ok...
Unread 08-24-2003, 03:28 PM   #124 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Ericson fucking sucks.

Why would we "give them credit because they did better than anyone thought they would"?

I thought they'd fucking suck huge cock; well, they fucking sucked cock, just not a huge one. Is that the kind of credit you want me to give them?
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2003, 06:17 PM   #125 (permalink)

hey go ahead and think that i never said that you did not think that bad of them. I am just saying some of the other fans who though they were bad but did better than they thought

just do it ok...