Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:01 PM   #126 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
thats because they include the north part of that zip, which are all the hangers on. agai, my social circle is not median. and my point is still being proven that i am rich.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:01 PM   #127 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Are we taking into effect that the cost of life is more out where they live, therefore they get paid more than we do in the Midwest.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #128 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
thats because they include the north part of that zip, which are all the hangers on. agai, my social circle is not median. and my point is still being proven that i am rich.
I'm just going to lay this out, man...I don't doubt that you're rich. I'm fine with that and I accept that, as we all do the best we can with the cards we are dealt. What I don't understand is why you're being such a dick about it, needlessly.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #129 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Are we taking into effect that......who gives a fuck, wouldn't you guys like to have a rich best friend......I know you wouldn't, I kid

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:03 PM   #130 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
No, what we are talking about is bloodyfarts ever-changing stance.

First he makes 'lots of money, much more than anybody else here' then '3-5 isnt that much'

We show him that he doesnt make 3-5, so he takes another stance. It's a big fucking game, Blonde. And I'm done with it, I've called him out on his bullshit, so don't let him lead you to believe that he has taken another stance all along. OF COURSE he lives in a nice neighborhood, this was never the argument in the firstplace. It was 'income' (which of course doesn't include 14m in stock options, just 3-5m in salary)
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:08 PM   #131 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
just because i dont make 3-5; it really is not that much. you are probably still in college and make 15; however, would you say that 30k a year is a lot for a person to make? probably not.

remember, i did not start this thread. and i do not keep it going. if you guys would stop yapping, then i wouldnt post. however, your egos wont let you stop, yet you think i have the ego problem.

we often are guilty of having the flaws that we see in others.

btw, who is the mysterious "ceo son" and which company is it. for all i know, his stock could be restricted, which makes it useless, and the company in the red.

Unread 04-20-2005, 07:10 PM   #132 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
The company is doing well, and he is real, but this isn't the point, the point is you say that you and your friends are rich, you amit that while you don't make 3-5 million you are still rich, then you try and play it off like 3-5 million isn't rich....you make no sense.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:12 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:

remember, i did not start this thread. and i do not keep it going. if you guys would stop yapping, then i wouldnt post. however, your egos wont let you stop, yet you think i have the ego problem.
100 bucks says that their egos get the better of them

Unread 04-20-2005, 07:15 PM   #134 (permalink)
Spice Master

I don't know why you're taking his side, MAGICLIT, but you're on the wrong one.

Bloodyfart, out of sheer curiousity, since you don't mind posting in every other thread on our fine Nubblies.net, would you mind contributing to this one?

― Terence McKenna
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:20 PM   #135 (permalink)

I'm neutral blonde, however, if I did take sides it probably would the side you're not on( not trying to be rude blonde, but we haven't always seen eye to eye).

You guys know your egos are huge, someone says something you don't agree with, you snap

I for one am enjoying the entertainment bloodyfart and yourselves are providing for our entire nubblies community

Unread 04-20-2005, 07:20 PM   #136 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Another lonely night Mr. Blonde?
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:24 PM   #137 (permalink)

why do you want his picture blonde??????

Unread 04-20-2005, 07:28 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
I don't know why you're taking his side, MAGICLIT, but you're on the wrong one.

Bloodyfart, out of sheer curiousity, since you don't mind posting in every other thread on our fine Nubblies.net, would you mind contributing to this one?
picture posted, and i already put up a video in the bragging section. i am not hidind behind my keyboard

Unread 04-20-2005, 07:38 PM   #139 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:

This made me laugh. Look at the first post on this thread, dumbass. Your ego is the one that keeps it going. You are definetely proving the point of the thread, and you can't even recognize it. Sounds like you are too smart for your own good...you actually think that what you are saying is right, just because of the amount of money that you make.

You seem to be a little insecure, bloodfart.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 04-20-2005, 07:41 PM   #140 (permalink)

i was thinking about the thread with my name in the title. i get mixed up because there are so many people talking shit.

" just because of the amount of money that you make." i love when people add this qualifier. insecure much?

Unread 04-20-2005, 07:56 PM   #141 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
You are a dumbass, you can't even follow a point without getting caught up in yourself.

Unread 04-20-2005, 08:07 PM   #142 (permalink)

or i am getting attacked from so many angles that its difficult to keep up. twelve retards is still a logistical nightmare when you are trying to keep track of arguments.

Unread 04-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #143 (permalink)

That is probably it. Maybe it wouldn't be hard to keep up if the posts weren't filled with shit that doesn't need to be said. But what's the point in that?

You worthless cocksucking jew. I bet you take it in the ass from Nazi's don't you. You would, because you are a jew!

You like to stick your finger up your ass, and then put it in your mouth don't you? Bloody up your ass a little bit when you do that, bloodyfart? Ooo yea, motherfucker. I bet that shit finger tastes good with blood on it, doesn't it?

Unread 04-20-2005, 08:19 PM   #144 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Good god, was all that necessary?

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #145 (permalink)

Unread 04-20-2005, 08:30 PM   #146 (permalink)

"You like to stick your finger up your ass, and then put it in your mouth don't you? Bloody up your ass a little bit when you do that, bloodyfart? Ooo yea, motherfucker. I bet that shit finger tastes good with blood on it, doesn't it?"

my ears are perked. keep running with this

Unread 04-20-2005, 08:34 PM   #147 (permalink)

Sorry bloodyfart, it goes against my morals to go on with needless jibberjabber, unless it proves a point.

Unread 04-20-2005, 08:51 PM   #148 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Quote:
Originally posted by Beebs:
The company is doing well, and he is real, but this isn't the point, the point is you say that you and your friends are rich, you amit that while you don't make 3-5 million you are still rich, then you try and play it off like 3-5 million isn't rich....you make no sense.
See the glaring hole in your logic yet?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2005, 03:41 AM   #149 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
bloody- fyi, there's a quote button at the top of each post to assist you in your endeavors.
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2005, 03:56 AM   #150 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Wow, alright, so this fuck's rich as hell, has a rich family and rich friends, has "the life" (oh yeah, his friends have seen it) so he's got all this great stuff, and yet he's still a moronic boring prick of a loser whom no one likes, and who seems to be so ridiculously full of himself, that I seriously am having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that people like him actually exist, and are serious. All that money and good living, and still a complete loser, how embarrassing.

[ April 21, 2005, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote