Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2003, 09:24 PM   #51 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Put quite simply, YES the Mars Volta kicks much ass.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:04 PM   #52 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
DJ FC, while I know not who you are, you now equal shit in my book. Pure and utter shit. There are a lot of people I hate, about 96% of the world. You, you worthless piece of shit, are now part of that.

To say that the Mars Volta sucks not only shows your lack of musical composition skills, but also that you are a flaming fuck. The Mars Volta is by far one of the most amazing bands to grace this fine planet of ours. "That's just an opinion of yours" you might say. Sure it is, but opinion has nothing to do with it.

The Mars Volta is one of the most, if not the most, revolutionary bands in our generation. To have a band that combines as many conflicting genres and noises to create a masterpiece such as they do, is something rare. Very fucking rare. The Mars Volta know their shit, if only you did too, you might realize how fucking stupid you are.

In closing, fuck you and anyone else who feels that they (the Mars Volta) don't desrve respect and that they suck. You are a waste of oxygen you fuck.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #53 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

So, Butcher, would you say there is some objective value to music?
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 11:32 PM   #54 (permalink)

Wayne the Snake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wayne the Snake
Um, yeah . . . I'm not even really a fan of "that kind" of music, but I have to say that The Mars Volta does indeed fucking rock (especially Inertiactic ESP) [img]smile.gif[/img]

'Tis all!

Stop Comic Sans!
Wayne the Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 12:30 AM   #55 (permalink)

Objective value? What is this concept you speak of?

While Inertiatic ESP is their best song, it is also their most "normal" song of the bunch. It's easy to see how genre-jumpers like yourself can get into that song.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
Unread 12-10-2003, 12:57 AM   #56 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Genre-Jumpers. I like that.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 01:20 AM   #57 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by the Butcher:
Objective value? What is this concept you speak of?
See my post in NubDep. It's the lengthy one.
Unread 12-10-2003, 01:27 AM   #58 (permalink)

Ahh man. I don't have time now. But one day...oh yes. One day.

Unread 12-10-2003, 05:36 AM   #59 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Favorites
Pt. 1: Current Hip Hop

Mu Phukkaz
Atmosphere
Slug
Sole
Eyedea & Abilities
Aesop Rock
Anticon
Gangstarr
Rakim
Cannibal Ox
Shapeshifters
The Arsonists
Sage Francis
Edan
Kottonmouth Kings
Aceyalone
Deep Puddle Dynamics
Murs
Haiku d'Etat
Organized Konfusion
Dead Prez
Mr. Lif
Non Phixion
Scarface
Deltron 3030
KRS-One
Mind Clouders
Brother Ali
Illogic
Del the Funky Homosapien
Eligh
Zion I
J-Zone
Living Legends
Alias
Celph-Titled
DJ Signify
Buck 65
Talib Kweli & Mos Def (Black Star)
Dr. Octagon
Dan the Automator
Jedi Mind Tricks
Visionaries
Heiroglyphics
Boom Bip
Them

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 08:50 AM   #60 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Stab's band-lists always make me dizzy.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 12:45 PM   #61 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
The names are fun to read, though. It would be fun to just sit around and make up Hip Hop names. You could easily make up any name and completely fool me into believing that they are real.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 02:57 PM   #62 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
yea, i've done that. loser, yes, i am. but thats alright. at least i lead a slightly interesting life.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 06:59 PM   #63 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Butch.....is it bad to be a genre-jumper? I mean, she likes the song.

There have been many times when I'll hear a hardcore song and go "that fucking rocks"....but the fact remains that I'm not a hardcore fan. Does that make me a genre-jumper? It does. But at least I like some of the music. It's better than me going "I'm not a hardcore fan, so I will like no hardcore music".

Just wanting to say that there's nothing bad about being a genre-jumper. Cause everyone's a genre-jumper.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 07:01 PM   #64 (permalink)

I think the Butcher was refering to bands spanning over many genres.
Unread 12-10-2003, 07:10 PM   #65 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Yeah, me too.

I always call them genre-benders though, 'cuz then it sounds like gender-bender, and people get confused.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2003, 07:12 PM   #66 (permalink)

Haha, I like that term. I like that term very much.

*finds homemade dictionary, makes new entry
Unread 12-11-2003, 12:57 AM   #67 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Worst band ever, in no specifc order:
-Red Hot Chili Peppers (I hear they're gay)
-Led Zeppelin
-Dave Matthews Band (I hope Dave goes to hell, seriously I do)
-The Beatles (What a bunch of pussies)
-Coldplay
-Alkaline Trio (If you like this band, slit your throat immediately)

If you disagree with me, you're basically saying that you prefer cock.

[ December 10, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:11 AM   #68 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Dirty Harry, I feel like giving your mom a dragon kick straight to the head right now.

Red Hot Chili Peppers gay? I'd say each member could get more pussy than you could ever wince at.

Led Zepplin? How the fuck can you say you enjoy music if you don't like Zepplin?

DMB, the guy is fucking amazing. Talent man, talent.

Just wondering, what DO you consider good music? If you name a bunch of niggers who do nothing but "rap" about fucking women they'll never have, doin drugs they could probably never afford, or livin large even though they probably don't even have bank accounts; then I'll take the stance of ignoring any post you make regarding music.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:13 AM   #69 (permalink)

Anky, I don't think you get the joke.
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:20 AM   #70 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Anky, have you ever heard the song "Take It On The Other Side"? Yeah I'm sure you have. You've probably also taken it on the other side you fucking faggot. It's also clear that you prefer cock now. Anky has finally come out of the closet. It's about time man.

And on another note, if you ever back talk me again bitch I will leave your tounge hanging out of your neck.

What kind of music do I like? I don't like music, I hate music, much like I hate you, and mexicans.

Edit: and Mexico

[ December 10, 2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:21 AM   #71 (permalink)

Dirty, you really need to post more.
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:32 AM   #72 (permalink)

I'd like to, but I'm usually too strung out from cocaine to post a coherent thought.
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:38 AM   #73 (permalink)

You have that problem too, Dirty?

Unread 12-11-2003, 02:07 AM   #74 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
i hate dave matthews band.
everything they do sounds the same...not much talent if you ask me...just the same shit songs with different words.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2003, 02:11 AM   #75 (permalink)

I heard that Dave and the Red Hot Chili Peppers had a huge gay orgy once, but I bet it's happened several times. They did it on John Lenon's grave, too.