Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2004, 02:52 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
farawayfromhere is on a distinguished road
My personal opinion, like ProfessorNumber, I agree with BDH, DMB is great, very talented, Mayer could be worse (he has his moments when he is fairly decent). And as for the little showdown between fancymeghan and silver and cold...I'm on your side fancy.

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
farawayfromhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 03:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

So I saw John Mayer today, and I punched him. Just thought I'd let ya'll know...

[ February 04, 2004, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 04:20 PM   #28 (permalink)

Internets: -41
Ice cube can only hope to improve
Pliedes, that pic makes me sick, haha
Ice cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 04:28 PM   #29 (permalink)

To Bad your band is all screaming. WoW that would be hard to do. You cant even understnad half the shit you say. I have been to your (shows) there sweet, but try signing instead of screaming. I have to admit tho, Atreyu is a sweet band, If only you could understand what they are trying to say. Whats you bands name?
Old 02-04-2004, 05:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I hate all screaming bands, the suck fat donkey dick.

I'm glad we've all established that Dave's a badass.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 06:18 PM   #31 (permalink)

Im not saying i hate screaming bands, though it would be nice to sing nomaly.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:18 PM   #32 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice cube:
To Bad your band is all screaming. WoW that would be hard to do. You cant even understnad half the shit you say. I have been to your (shows) there sweet, but try signing instead of screaming. I have to admit tho, Atreyu is a sweet band, If only you could understand what they are trying to say. Whats you bands name?
Do you even know what band I play in?
Old 02-04-2004, 06:32 PM   #33 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ice cube:
Do you even know what band I play in?</font>[/quote]Obviously not.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:35 PM   #34 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
i don't recall screaming....too bad ice cube is a dumbass and just proved that he's too busy sucking dick to pay attention music.
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:36 PM   #35 (permalink)

well what band are you in may i ask
Old 02-04-2004, 08:55 PM   #36 (permalink)

You can check out our website here.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:59 PM   #37 (permalink)

Dude, you dumbass.

You had so much John Mayer on the brain you accidently posted a link to his site!

Sorry Ice, he meant to send you here

Old 02-04-2004, 11:56 PM   #38 (permalink)

you guys are sooo cool!! i hope to grow up to be like you.Accualy i dont think i wanna be dick suckers like you! so i change my mind.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

Accualy i change my mind again, it would be preaty cool to be in a band.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:02 AM   #40 (permalink)

What band did you think I was in?
Old 02-05-2004, 12:14 AM   #41 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:

Do you even know what band I play in?
A damn good one if I do say so myself.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 01:01 AM   #42 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
No, she's just foolishly attempting to gain your respect by calling herself a bitch. What a fucking bitch McBitch bitch.

bitch.

[ February 04, 2004, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: ProfessorNumber ]

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 02:14 AM   #43 (permalink)

fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
...nice use of the "Mc."
..its one of my favorites.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:38 AM   #44 (permalink)

Elegy is on a distinguished road
So, John Mayer was on Chapelle's Show tonight. Still hate him?
Elegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 04:03 AM   #45 (permalink)

yes.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:21 AM   #46 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt watch this episode for that specific reason. And "Ice Cube", you arent the first, and certainly won't be the last, of people i've never met who i automatically act because of the retarded shit they say. So burn in hell.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 05:39 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by VOL:
A damn good one if I do say so myself.
Thanks buddy.
It's too bad you'll probably have Valentine's Day plans or you could come check out our new material.

[ February 05, 2004, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Old 02-05-2004, 12:44 PM   #48 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I hated John Mayer and DMB until recently....but now i love them both..i think their music is pretty good....of course Dave is very very solid while Mayer just makes me realize that i need a women...also if you havent heard of jack johnson....he is very good as well!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:44 PM   #49 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

[ February 05, 2004, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Shaw ]

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 02:06 PM   #50 (permalink)

i dont like dave matthews band...its the same fucking songs with different lyrics. i dont understand dmb fans...dave can just sing "love, love, love..." over and over again and they go crazy. what is that shit?

i guess that people like john mayer annoy the fuck out of me b/c (generally speaking) most people who listen to them are dumbass guys trying to look hip by listening to "new stuff." when their "new stuff" is what everyone else is listening to in secret....i hate dumbass guys and i hate everything they like. shit, i hate everything.

except...i like bands where the songs have variety...screaming is fine, tamberines and syncronized hand clapping is even better, but add in some hip guitar riffs and some nice synths...and you're a winner. i guess that is too much to ask for these days...

[ February 05, 2004, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]