Thread: Gay thing.
View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #85 (permalink)
angry pancake
Jelqing for Jesus
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Personality is more important than all that combined. Not saying you don't have one, but I never see you going after what you want.
No money is the most important factor. Notice how nicely FC looks these days?
Since this is gay things thread and all.

But seriously, get the shit waxed. It takes 2 seconds, you're in and done and it's over with quickly and that vietnamese chick is going to better than you can do it yourself.

It's funny when I first started getting my balls waxed I thought it was weird and done by the gay dudes. However, the fat lesbo who does the waxing was pretty much in tune that, nope it's straight dudes who get the waxing done usually because they have an S/O who likes it. My thought was simple. If I'm going to get it more frequently with more enthusiasm because she doesn't have to stop and pick hair out of her teeth, I'm all for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote