![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
It can't be this bad everywhere. Last night, my wife convinced me to attend the county fair for the lil guy. Walking in, it looked like a nice crowd flowing. Stopping to look at tractors and shit, so I figured it would be a decent crowd that evening. I was wrong.
I'm now convinced, this county has a meth problem. Every which way I turned, the faces of quality billboards depicting the side effects meth screamed at me. You always get your normal, white trash, running around with fried twinkies and shit. This year was a whole new meaning of bad crowd. When I was a kid, finger banging on the ferris wheel, all you had to worry about was Enimem want to be's, and puking on the tilt a whirl. It's completely different now. Having to keep checking your back pocket to make sure your wallet is still there was a clear sign this wasn't the venue for me. 20 dollar wrist band night at it's finest. Is it this bad at all county fairs, and I just didn't realize it? |
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Hat Costs Parks Dept. 35k | Orgazmo | News | 4 | 03-21-2005 08:27 PM |