![]() |
|
|
#26 (permalink) | |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
Quote:
| |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 (permalink) |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
Isn't Bobby substitutible for Robert? And what's that name that's short for Jimmy.....damn, I can't remember. Anyone know?
|
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 (permalink) |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
Boy wouldn't that be
Odd if that kid went from Being Bad at baseball to being a New York Yankee? Jeez, I think that would be Absolutely crazy if that Mopey little basterd Evolved into a Superstar baseball player, wouldn't you? |
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
yeah cause then the kids name would be plastered upon news papers and on tv...they would be like " Bobby James went yard on his 3rd at bat today winning the game for the yankees." it would be crazy
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
there are a few guys on here that have it...none the less i get blamed for everything...like normal....they come after big j first even though i havent even seen the video...damn you bert!!! haha
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
UB ....where in the fuck is my copy????? Damn you son of a bitch i was suppose to have it over xmas break....although its probably a good thing i didnt have it when i was questioned in this matter!!!! but i wouldnt mind it now....i always enjoy adding porn to my collection!!!! at least this warsaw public display of nudity wont cost me 24.99!!!!
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Since when I am the guy who has to distribute porn to all your pathetic asses?
I got it on my own, you get it on your own, bitch (that goes for all three of you, by the way). -Ugly Bastard |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
hey your the one that pulled out of our deal...you said and i quote " I will get you a copy during xmas break." I have yet to see or get a copy of this video....if you were a true porn pal you would distribute to whoever wanted to broaden their porn collections
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Quote:
In fact, anyone who plays in the NWSOP, and wants a copy of this shit, I will bring one for him. So Anky, that'll be $50 for the porn. -Ugly Bastard | |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 (permalink) |
|
Ish...
|
So, I heard about a video with four chicks and they were all making out and ..well alot more, but I heard the person recording wasnt very good at it.
So there ya go, anthor one you guys can be excited for. (sorry that I dont know any names yet, but I'll let ya know!!) |
|
the killer in me is the killer in you.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|