Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2005, 10:19 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
They put up 2500 tickets for us. (and we thought that was lousy...)

There are five of us going down, and we're meeting up with plenty more. As for accommodations, we're probably going to end up at a different place every night, depending on our luck on how our connections fall through (someone's cousin has an apartment at ASU, someone's aunt in phoenix, etc). Definitely will help to keep the costs down, because I don't think we could afford a hotel at this point.

Our regular season tickets were $28 a game (though we had to buy season tickets... I think). Are you guarenteed home football tickets if you want them there? (we are, but the student body is much smaller)

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 07:42 PM   #27 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by victim:
Isn't it clear you're just upset because we are better than you?
If that were the case than I would hate the rest of Division 1 college football. I mean we haven't been to a bowl game since 1993, it's really not saying much to say you're better than IU.

[ December 18, 2005, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: BigDongedHoe ]

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 03:02 AM   #28 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I think victim just got owned.

-UB
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:45 PM   #29 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Of course not, you should know I meant better than you in general, football was a given.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 01:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute

Dont really care much for the actual game, but I payed $10 for squares on it, so if anything im hoping for plenty of scoring so some of my crazy numbers may show up...
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:45 AM   #31 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye
On paper this game isnít even close the disparity in talent between OSU and ND is ridiculous. You must assume Tressel is among the likes of Les Miles, or Lloyd Carr, while I agree Weiss is the better offensive mind its asinine to even think it'll be a 10 point difference in the game.
yep

Quote:
OSU Offense vs. ND Defense

1) Does ND have 3 DB's that can match up on Ginn, Gonzalez, and Holmes (whom Mel Kiper by the way rates as the #1 Junior receiver)? The Stanford game answers that question.
Right again

Quote:
2)An answer for Troy Smith? The best way to stop a mobile QB is with excellent linebackers, (OSU vs. Texas, PSU vs. OSU) I donít think ND has the linebacker talent to even begin to compare with Penn State, Texas, or Ohio State.
Im so hot right now

Quote:
3)The OSU ground game with Pittman isnít nearly as good as what ND faced in the season, namely in USC. While I donít expect Pittman to be entirely shutdown, I donít see him having a monster game either.
Sortive without the 60 yard kick in the nuts run in the 4th i was spot on.

Quote:
OSU Special Teams vs. ND Special Teams

OSU is light years ahead here, no need to waste anyoneís time.
Minus Ryan Hamby's lapse on how to block, id say i was accurate.

Quote:
1) Lets go ahead and get this one out of the way right now. ND wont run on Ohio State period. If Darius has more than 65 yards rushing it'll coincide with the unanimous declaration of the UAB's government to make an Island in the shape of a four leaf clover, and Charlie will be made king of it.
We sat back in base defense the first drive to see what 'ol Charlie would do, thats when Darius got most of his yards, so i rest my case.

Quote:
2) Pass Rush. With Bobby Carpenter the Silver Bullets are usually good for at least 4 sacks a game if not more (vs. MSU 12). Without him we are noticeably lacking one, as showcased vs. Michigan. I do think OSU will get to Quinn a few times since a team like Stanford was able to, but not nearly to the extent we would with #42 factored in. So Mr. Quinn will have time to throw...
Completely wrong, ND's line got raped all night long. Brady was taking it harder from AJ than Laura ever will.

Quote:
What will be largely underrated in this game is the ability of Jim Heacock to adapt with our talent to Charlie's game plan almost as easily as he is able to change it.
Rape, rape, rape, rape, rape. Heacock coached circles around Charlie.

Quote:
Troy Smith on Co. shouldnít have any problems unless we start gift wrapping the football like we did against Michigan.
Enough McDonalds gift certificates to feed charlie for his midnight snack, and we still put up 617 yards of total offense. How does that stack up historically against ND by the way?

Quote:
OSU wins by 13 but will make it seem more like 21.
14 more like 27

Last edited by buckeye; 01-03-2006 at 11:47 AM.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Beep. Jim Tressel is God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote