Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Default NASCAR is NOT a Sport and ESPN Needs to Recognize.

Well, its almost that time again and ESPN is going to dedicate countless hours of programming to this white trash spectacle. Now I know there are some nubblites who enjoy this retarded spectators sport, sadly, but I just have to say that they need to limit broadcasting it to poor southern areas who's Budwiser sales highly outweigh all other drinks.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niger Angelus View Post
Budwiser sales highly outweigh all other drinks.
Hell yeah!

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I hated Nascar til I actually got dragged to a race. I have never had so much fun partying in my life. As much as it seems like a dumb redneck sport, it is starting to become very corprate with alot of corprate people at races. For every discusting set of tits I saw, I saw 3 sets that belonged to attractive females.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus

Alright Shaw, as I'm sure you will be at another race, I need documentation of this. Yes, I want you to be a creeper and prove there are nice titties at a NASCAR event. Nonetheless, what I'm really making a point of is that I'm tired of so much of my television being taken up by races and NASCAR related televised events. Not only is it on standard programming on Sundays, but there is also shit taking up my precious Saturday afternoon and evening viewing. Not to mention what they put on during the week.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I do agree that they have WAY to much Nascar on tv, but it is the biggest sport in the world when it comes to money and viewers. I'm planning on going to Michigan in the fall this year and will document on film the niceness of the female body at the races. I saw some pictures from Bristol last year and I must say that would be a much better place to party, but Michigan has been stead fast as well!

Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

while you're at it. May I request some great titties from the poker playing that is always on ESPN. Nothing agains Texas hold 'em, but it kinda sucks watching other people play cards. UNless titties are involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

I hated Nascar until I actually watched the 07 Daytona 500 and bet on it... then I was mildly hooked. I now sorta follow it and watch a race when I can, it's really not that bad. Followed by a lot of white trash yes, but you dont have to see them as much if you watch from the comfort of your home.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
but it is the biggest sport in the world when it comes to money and viewers.
Seriously? I find that hard to believe that its even the biggest in motorsports, When did this happen as in the global setting F1 has been considerably bigger as well as bigger $$$.

I find it hard to believe that it has soccer beat in regards to total viewers as well.

Also, agreed with the above that it takes up too much time on TV. I also agree that actually going to races is a blast and a great time. I used to go to the 400 every year and it was quality every time. There are some crazy parties going on during F1 week as well in Indy.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Merchandise revenue is the biggest in sports. Take a walk around your town. You will see more Nascar hats and boggity boogity jackets then anything else.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
Nascar is the biggest sport in the world when it comes to money and viewers.
No, cunt, the NFL wins these two.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu

My tits were at the Michigan race last year in June, but I can't say that they were exposed in any way shape or form. I wasn't fortunate enough to see any tits myself haha guess next time I better look a little closer. I did get hit on by a truck load of drunk 40-50 year old men singing, rather slurring country songs haha. Niger, although I appreciate your opinion of NASCAR taking up too much ESPN time, I also have to say it's a great sport and is awesome to see in person. I watch the race every weekend and I have to say ESPN's coverage of it sucks anyways. I hate watching the race on ESPN. Fox blows them out of the water.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Its closer than poker, which is fine as an activity, but a spectator event it is not.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all

I like watching it because they are driving at speeds near 200 miles per hour sometimes just over, bumping and banging into each other which is awesome in itself, but then to top it all off, they let 43 cars go out there which leads to some hellacious wrecks which is always cool to see and also inevitable with the combinations of the sport. If it weren't a sport, then it wouldn't be called motorsports... it'd be called motor"not a sport"s right?

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
Old 04-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like Malibu loves her some nascar.... Git er' done!

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Lol. Now just because there are some rednecks that get into the sport doesn't mean there aren't normal people that like it too. I'm not gonna go on and on about it though... I'll just leave it at that.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

I too enjoy Nascar.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:29 AM   #17 (permalink)

If Nascar is good enough for Shake N' Bake, It's good for me.