Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Ocho Cinco (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16634)

THEINCREDIBLEdork 03-19-2008 03:02 PM

Ocho Cinco

After recently making a statement that he won't report for offseason training, looks like Chad Johnson is implying he might hold out next season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8074ae3a

How do we feel about Chad Johnson? Please, express your emotions.

C00ter 03-19-2008 04:36 PM

Very sad.

Cocktooth 03-20-2008 08:46 AM

He mentioned late last week that you could see him in the Arena League!!! HAHA

Beebs 03-20-2008 09:41 AM

He will play, he's better than TO.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 03-21-2008 09:54 AM

He's a turd, he caused a locker room meltdown the last time the bungels made it to a playoff game during half time. AND THEY WERE WINNING!

TO cried for Tony Romo, anyone that feels the same way about Tony as I do is a good guy in my book.

thekremlin 03-24-2011 11:04 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6250413

Orgazmo 03-24-2011 11:42 AM

I love him. He was in Indy last week to "run routes at Lucas oil" and randomly tweeted he was going to be at the Jazz Kitchen (place in Broadripple) and would buy dinner for the first 100 people that showed up at a certain time.

Being rich a balls and doing stuff like that seems like a good mix.

SinisterKid 03-27-2011 01:01 PM

He should probably pay for the clothes he stole before buying everyone dinner.

Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco Ordered to Pay Clothing Store Over $11k | Yardbarker.com

The Summarizer 03-28-2011 05:54 PM

i think sporting kansas city's head offices are a f'n joke for giving this bloc a tryout. . . such a joke . . .

thekremlin 09-23-2011 03:15 AM

The bad-boy bengal legacy continues
Marijuana seized from Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson's home - ESPN

DDTempest 09-23-2011 09:30 AM

People who smoke marijuana are bad people.

Orgazmo 09-23-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekremlin (Post 417090)

Mere days after that cocksucker becomes a Pistol, he is found to have 2.5 pounds on his front step.

What a prick.

Ugly Bastard 09-23-2011 10:43 AM

You have to be pretty god damned dumb to somehow permit a giant shipment of tomatoes to your doorstep when you have a career in the NFL. This is what an entourage is for. Send it to Turtle's house.

Beebs 09-23-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmo (Post 405840)
I love him. He was in Indy last week to "run routes at Lucas oil" and randomly tweeted he was going to be at the Jazz Kitchen (place in Broadripple) and would buy dinner for the first 100 people that showed up at a certain time.

Being rich a balls and doing stuff like that seems like a good mix.

That is fucking amazing.

Beebs 09-23-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard (Post 417106)
You have to be pretty god damned dumb to somehow permit a giant shipment of tomatoes to your doorstep when you have a career in the NFL. This is what an entourage is for. Send it to Turtle's house.

Yea, but then Turtle gets a speeding ticket and rats you out, see Mike Vick.

Ugly Bastard 09-23-2011 02:26 PM

Take that back. Turtle would stand tall.

angry pancake 09-23-2011 04:37 PM

8.5 pounds total isn't that much really.

I guess I should shelve the idea of sending tomatoes instead of holiday cards. Unless one you realllllyyyy pisses me off.

Beebs 09-23-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angry pancake (Post 417116)
8.5 pounds total isn't that much really.

I guess I should shelve the idea of sending tomatoes instead of holiday cards. Unless one you realllllyyyy pisses me off.

I've had bigger prison sentences mailed to me before.

Saint DH 09-23-2011 07:03 PM

Sending drugs through the USPS is automatically a felony no matter how much or little is sent.

Beebs 09-23-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry (Post 417124)
Sending drugs through the USPS is automatically a felony no matter how much or little is sent.

Receiving it isn't until you take possession anyway. If it is international mail, Customs / Homeland security send you a nice little letter asking if you want to claim the confiscated items, or if you give your permission, which is a trap, either answer is admitting it's yours, just throw it away.

You know, just hypothetically.

India, Thailand, The Philippines, Argentina, and Serbia's postal systems don't seem to mind taking part in large scale drug distribution networks....hypothetically.

Saint DH 09-23-2011 09:03 PM

That's true. I've heard that if you are expecting a "package" you should: a) not sign for it if you are required to do so for receipt of package, and b) once the package is delivered, take it inside and write "return to sender" on the box and set the package next to the front door (inside the house). Do not open it for a few days. If the cops come simply say the package is not yours, and you were planning on taking to the post office to return.

angry pancake 09-23-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebs (Post 417118)
I've had bigger prison sentences mailed to me before.

Sweet. Secret Santa. Make it happen.

Beebs 09-23-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angry pancake (Post 417131)
Sweet. Secret Santa. Make it happen.

I'm not sure these are AP's type of vegetable.

Plus Beebs has not imported vegetables in a while.

Beebs 09-24-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry (Post 417129)
That's true. I've heard that if you are expecting a "package" you should: a) not sign for it if you are required to do so for receipt of package, and b) once the package is delivered, take it inside and write "return to sender" on the box and set the package next to the front door (inside the house). Do not open it for a few days. If the cops come simply say the package is not yours, and you were planning on taking to the post office to return.

That would probably be the safest way to handle it; but leaving a felony and a grand or more street value outside your door is an iffy situation at best, not to mention the temptation.

Basically if you get the package, you are good, in terms of international mail anyway. You can tell when the package has been looked through; they have their own type of tape to seal it back up, red white and blue. One time they let it through despite opening it; must not have looked in the comic book.

There is a pretty large culture of internet pharmacies; it's an arms war between the shippers and Customs. Usually Western Union the money to an ever changing name, get it mailed through a name that looks like a relative, communicate through email with the point man, all a very elaborate game that takes anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.

Easy to get ripped off, shippers pop up, get shut down, rip off a certain percentage, anything you can think of. On the other hand, the reliable shippers will usually resend the package for free the first time, half price the second.

angry pancake 09-24-2011 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebs (Post 417142)
I'm not sure these are AP's type of vegetable.

Plus Beebs has not imported vegetables in a while.

AP was suggesting shipping tomatoes to beebs. Properly canned of course. But I'm really skittish about this sort of thing the longer I think about it.