View Single Post
Unread 08-31-2005, 03:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
It has come to my attention that Nubblies just can't get enough of the Repugnant Abomination. This can be a demanding position to be in, but I am selfless and I only want to please my fellow nubblites. So in a effort to fufill all your Repug daily needs I will post the following pictures to get you through the day.

Also! I invite all nubblites to caption any pic and put a word you think describes each picture beneath that pic. Allow me to provide an example...

Sexy

See? Sexy because it's fucking sexy! Guys sucking on their fingers is hawt. Have at it!

[ August 31, 2005, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote