View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2003, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
St. Anky

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Truly the words of a Saint.

To add, I'm sickened with all of these protests in Chicago and New York. The fuckers hold up signs saying "Make peace not war" and then start fucking riots? Hmmm... something about all of this reminds me of the WCHS Administration. Hypocrits maybe?
Also, you will find that only the ignorant, mis-informed american will protest the war (mostly inbreeding hillbillies and such.) I'm fed up, seriously.

Take one of these protesters aside and ask, "ok, if you say war is not the answer, then tell me what we SHOULD do."

The goatfucker will then reply with something stupid like, "use diplomacy. Make peace talks."

Then you slap the motherfucker and say," we've tried that already, Saddam wont comply and he realized by now that the Security Council wouldnt do jack, so he kept pushing the envelope!"

Then the goofy bastard would say something like, "well... we shouldnt go to war. Thats my belief". Then walk away with his thumb up his ass.
Jesus, jesus fucking christ!!!

[This message has been edited by St. Anky (edited March 20, 2003).]
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote